Our Babe 05-Birthday Present To Korn

Together With Me Mpreg Snippet

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Birthday Present To Korn

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to silly big oaf Korn, happy birthday to you," Knock sang, presenting a small slightly out of shape hand baked cake with lots of candles.

"Make a wish and blow," Knock said, holding the cake up to Korn who was beaming like crazy. Korn closed his eyes and brought his hands together.

"I wish that Knock will always find me hot and together, we will make a lot of babies!" Korn opened his eyes and blew out the candles.

"You are lucky I'm holding a cake now and can't knuckle you on the head. What do you take me for anyway? A sow?" Knock pouted and put the cake down the coffee table and sat beside Korn on the couch.

Korn immediately hugged his husband.

"Well, we are married for so long now," Knock smirked.

"Actually, only 6 months," Knock reminded.

"Exactly! If we are to form our soccer team, we have to start now. By the time we get to our substitutes, that will way take too long, OUCH!" Korn moaned in pain when Knock knuckled him on the head.

"Soccer team your ass. I'm not going to lose my body shape giving YOU a soccer team while you get to keep YOUR hot bod," Knock pushed Korn away but Korn hugged his husband tighter.

"Awww, Knock thinks I'm hot and he likes my hot bod. Don't worry. Korn will still love Knock no matter what shape Knock is in," Korn declared. Knock smiled while patting Korn's hair.

"Oh you better. Because if not, I'm telling ma and she'll come get you," Knock said, feeling warm.

Korn suddenly sit up straight.

"Hey, by the way, where's my birthday present?" Korn asked. Knock smiled and made the I-don't-know shrug.

"But, it's my birthday! You didn't prepare anything for me? If then can we do it 3 rounds tonight?" Korn asked eagerly trying to kiss Knock but Knock stopped him.

"I didn't say I didn't prepare anything but your present needs some time to come along. So you sort of have to wait," Knock said, smiling.

Korn, puzzled, "How long do I have to wait?"

"Well, I checked with quality control today and they officially gave me a date between 6 months or so," Knock teased. Korn doesn't seem to notice.

"6 MONTHS! What is it that you actually bought me?" Korn asked, excited.

"Well, it's sort of home-made so it needs time to mature before I can present it to you as a whole," Knock replied.

"Oh, I know! Pickled kimchi! I love kimchi!" Korn blurted out. 

Another knuckle landed on Korn's head.

"Ok, fine, it's not kimchi. Customized shoes? I know it must be that customized shoes I wanted so we have to wait!" Korn guessed again.

"I am broke and I can't be bothered to look for shoes. So no, not shoes," Korn hugged Knock again around the stomach to whine.

"Knock! Tell me, tell me, tell me! I can't wait!" Korn begged. Knock laughed and brought Korn head to his stomach.

"Knock, all I hear is your stomach growling. You hungry?" Korn asked, looking up his spouse.

"I'm hungry and so is he," Knock smiled.

"Who?" Korn asked stupidly. Knock sighed.

"Your present. Here," Knock pointed to his still flat stomach. Korn looked down, stared at it, paused and looked up.

"My present, is in your stomach?" Korn asked. Knock nodded smiling. Korn suddenly have a eureka moment. He sat up straight again, this time, his eyes welling with happy tears.

"Knock, don't play me. Is it true? Is it real? I'm going to be a daddy?" Korn asked. Knock took out a piece of paper and flashed it in front of Korn. Korn read it in a flash and beamed. Knock loved seeing the pure joy on Korn's face.

"Happy birthday Korn," Knock said, his own tears coming up. Korn hugged Knock tightly.

"Thank you Knock na, for the best birthday gift ever!" Korn said. Knock returned the hug.

All is well.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Written: 9th October 2018