Story 07-Stupid Friends

Together With Me Snippet

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Stupid Friends

Farm: Wow! Let me see that crystal bracelet of yours Knock, it's really cool!

Knock: I know right? Totally admire it please. Korn got it for our 6 months anniversary yesterday.

Yihwa: Aww... that's really sweet of him. I am so proud of my son. Love him right darling.

Knock: Yes ma, I sort of did. My butt still hurts.

Farm: Huh? Why is your butt hurting?

Yihwa: Honey, too much information. Let's keep our Farm rabbit innocent please. Where is Korn?

Knock: He said he is coming with Fai. There they are.

Fai: Oh hey guys, wow, Knock, stop flashing that bracelet of yours. Wow, it's stunning! Show it!

Knock: Nah, it's nothing, it's just something that my hubby Korn here got me. Totally admire it please.

Fai: Let me look. Hey...the symbol here looks familiar. Where have I seen it before?

Yihwa: Some weird fortune telling book you were reading maybe?

Fai: I REMEMBER! I saw this symbol in a book once. It says this symbol here is a symbol of fertility. The wearer will be fertile and be blessed with many offsprings.

Fai looks up to Knock giving Korn death glares, Farm starts cowering and Yihwa is massaging her growing headache because of her dumb son.

Knock: Korn hor...do you take me say, for a sow? *says really really dangerously sweet*

Korn: No dear, I swear I didn't know the real meaning of the symbol. I bought it because it reminded me of you.

Knock: Reminded you that I'm a sow and you want me to lose my hot bod and give you 10 children? You are so dead. *Knock suddenly stands up and Korn starts running and Knock gives chase*

Yihwa: Why oh why do I have stupid sons?

Fai: You know, I may be wrong, I think I confused the symbol with the true love symbol, opps.

Farm: You are stupid.

Fai: And you are dumb.

Yihwa: And why oh god do I have 2 more dumb friends? I am a Queen for goodness's sake.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Written: 3rd April 2018