Butterfly (Logicality)

Patton and Logan was sitting in the garden. Logan was sitting on a carpet, reading a book. While Patton was sitting on the grass, making a flower crown out of the flowers in the grass, and looking at the butterflies.

Logan didn't really pay attention to his book, he couldn't stop looking at Patton, he was just so adorable.

"Hey, Logy bear! Look what I made!" Patton said, while showing Logan the flower crown he'd made.

"It's very beautiful. Just like you" Logan smiled, and Patton blushed, looking away.

Logan continued "reading his book".

A butterfly landed on Patton's flower crown, Patton gasped and looked at the butterfly. Logan watched Patton, and smiled. The butterfly flied up on Patton's nose, and flied away again. "DID YOU SEE THAT LOGI!?" Patton gasped. "Yes I saw that" Logan said smiling at Patton. "Wooow" Patton looked surprised and happy.

Logan sighed a heavy sigh.

Patton heard him. Walking over to him, sitting beside Logan. "What's up Logi?"Patton questioned.

"I don't deserve you, Pat.." Logan closed his book, and looked at his hands. 

"What do you mean about that?" Patton looked at Logan, confused.

"I'm so boring and you're just so cute and sweet, I don't deserve someone like you" Logan fumbled with his fingers.

"Hey, Logan?" Patton still looked at Logan

"Yeah.." Logan answered

"Look at me" Patton turned Logan's head, so they were looking at each other.

"You're not boring, you're funny, smart and pretty. And I love you more than anything" Patton said, smiling wide. He took his flower crown off, and putted it on Logan's head.

Patton kissed Logan's cheek. They sat there smiling at each other, before Logan hugged Patton tightly.

"I love you, Butterfly"

"I love you too, Logy Bear, so much!"

I don't really like how this turned out.. But, meh, that's okay!

Take it easy Guys, Gals and Non-binary Pals! PEACE OUT!!