Chapter thirty-eight: Confronting him

Sarina stayed at the desk as she shut the journal as she waited for Gaara to enter his room. When she soon saw the red haired male she instantly got up as she saw his teal eyes widen. "Sarina, what are you doing in here?"

She said nothing as she hugged him tightly burying her head against his chest, he stiffened himself as he felt her hug him and bury her face against his chest as she sobbed out against him. He really thought she had left but she didn't? He soon wrapped his arms around her and sighed out as he shut his eyes enjoying that she was finally allowing him to hug her.

"What's gotten into you sarina? You were so pissed off at me before." Gaara asked confused

"I read your journal-A-Am I really the only one you've said 'I love you' to?" She asked as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes

He nodded his head as he looked down at her. "Those words never left my lips when I was around Matsuri, I wasn't ever in love with her. But I felt too guilty to be with you still. Not after I cheated on you. But I couldn't move on-I couldn't get the memories of us out of my head. I still love you..please won't you give me the chance to be with you once more."

Sarina didn't want to be alone anymore, she hated that she felt as hurt and depressed as she had the entire time she had been in school. She nodded her head as she looked up at him. "Y-Yes...I...I'd like that a lot Gaara."

Gaara felt so much lighter hearing those words come out of her, it made him so much more happier and it showed in his eyes. He cupped her face in his left hand before he kissed her passionately on the lips as he pushed her down onto his bed as he had backed her up into the kiss. Once she was on his bed he was quick to slip her christmas dress off of her body as well as her red and white leggings. Gaara was fairly quick to strip himself of his jeans and his sweater.

"Sarina, I've missed you so damn much. I love you, I love you so much. Please never leave me ever again."

"I won't as long as you never do anything behind my back ever again."

"That's something that I can work with-please don't harm yourself ever again." Gaara spoke softly as he kissed her bandaged wrists softly

She looked up at him sincerely before he kissed her on the lips once more. She kissed him back before he slipped her sports bra and panties off of her before taking his boxers off. "Are you sure you want me to go all the way Sarina?"

"Your body has been tainted. I'll make sure that you stay mine this time around-just keep in mind that you are going to be always watched over. My trust in you is very slow."

Gaara nodded his head as he reached into his side table and got a condom on before he placed it on. Once he was inside of her he kissed her again, he kept her lips busy as his thrusts inside of her were slow and passionate just to show her just how much he truly adored her. She let out soft moans as she not only felt him thrust inside of her-but the feeling of his hands on her breasts. The overall feeling of feeling Gaara's skin against hers really made her remember why she loved Gaara in the first place.

Gaara embraced every moan that he got out of her, he enjoyed the soft feeling of her skin against the pads of his fingers and the tightening feeling he felt around his member due to her getting closer and closer to her release until she finally had. Once she had he came soon afterwards before pulling out of her and tying the condom off. He then lied beside her and kissed the top of her head softly.

"Happy yule Sarina. Sleep well."

"Happy Yule Gaara, please don't ever leave me again. I can't continue on without you near me."

"I won't leave you. I give you a life oath on that Sarina."