Chapter Six: Peaceful sleep?

Gaara didn't wait for an excuse from Temari, he took Sarina to the bathroom and he cleaned her hands up. He then looked to her with concern in his eyes. "Tell me the pain in your back-how bad is it?"

"Pretty bad."

He sighed and rubbed between his eyes for a moment before he looked to her. "Turn so your back is to me I'm going to do what I can to help with the pain you have on your back."

She nodded her head and she did as he asked before she felt the large shirt she wore be removed from her back. She held it so it was close to her chest as her face went bright red. Gaara wasn't surprised with how bad the cuts were on her. He cleaned them as best that he could before he wrapped her back up and did the same for the wounds on her legs, arms and feet.

Sarina felt like little by little Gaara was trying to place back her sanity. It made her wonder just how much care and concern he had for her. But said nothing to him as he took her back downstairs where she sat between Gaara and Kankuro. She was very silent as she ate what was in front of her-she tried to pace herself but she hadn't had a solid meal in years-being able to eat again was a saving grace for her.

Their mother was happy to see Sarina eating, Sarina felt bashful as she realized just how much she ate that night. None of them judged her for it though. They knew she'd be eating a lot until her stomach went back to its natural appetite once more. That night Sarina slept beside Temari who was happy to cuddle beside the young brunette female. Sarina slept very peacefully in the arms of Temari where she was very warm.

Sarina slept most of the day away-it wasn't until Gaara had woken her up that she woke up. When he woke her up she was fairly confused on why she had been woken up.

"Gaara?"

"I was told to bring you downstairs."

She nodded her head as she got out of the bed and went down the steps with Gaara as she leaned herself against him due to feeling dizzy when she had first gotten out of the bed. When she finally had gotten down the steps and went to the living room she saw a bunch of bags on the floor and the trio's mother sitting in one of the two chairs that were in the living room.

Sarina blinked her eyes a few times. "Am I missing something here?"

"Sarina please sit down."

She did confused only to have the brunette female to explain what she had done while she had slept. Gaara sat beside her so she wouldn't be too freaked out.

"After a bit of talking with my husband I was able to convince him to let you have the extra room that is upstairs. Kankuro and Gaara have been setting things up so it'll be a bed room for you. I was out earlier with Temari to get you clothes that would fit you-I hope these are okay for you Sarina."

Sarina looked through the bags and she teared up as she saw how much nice clothing she had gotten. She then began sobbing out being the emotional mess that she was. Gaara leaned over and gently hugged her which instantly got him to have her arms go around his torso. She sobbed against his chest as she felt as if she really was wanted somewhere for once.

"Sarina are you going to be okay?" Gaara asked

She nodded her head as she looked up at him. "Y-Yeah...I...I've just never been around so many people who actually care and are so considerate of me before...and these clothes...they're the first clothes I've ever gotten since I was ten when I had gotten that stupid outfit you saw me in. That's the only thing I've been given to wear. I wasn't allow to wear anything else."

"Well that's not going to happen anymore. You don't have to go by those rules anymore." Gaara said sincerely.

Sarina nodded her head as she looked up at him. "O-Okay."