Chapter twenty six: Blurred out past

Gaara aligned himself up with her before he slowly moved himself into her, he groaned out against her lips as he felt her hold onto his upper arms. Once he was fully inside of her he pressed his forehead against hers. "Are you okay Sarina?"

Sarina gave him a small smile as she looked him in the eyes. "Mhm-I'm okay. You can move Gaara."

"Alright, if you start feeling uncomfortable at any time just let me know and I'll stop."

She nodded her head slightly brushing their foreheads together. Gaara started off very slow, he didn't want to hurt her-he also didn't want the bad memories of her elder brother coming back to bite her in the ass either. He knew about her siblings still being alive once Kankuro had told him about it-he was against letting them near Sarina for the very reason they saw the day before. Gaara knew that they'd never change. But his brother wouldn't listen-which wasn't anything new or different.

Gaara was only happy that he was able to get Sarina to smile and be cheerful before things got bad for her somewhat. Now having her under him due to her confidence to ask him to go all the way with her-he wanted to wait...but if she really wanted to try to go all the way he wouldn't say no. But he would be a man of his word if she told him to stop. So far she hadn't, he sped up only a small bit as he heard her gasp out and slightly moan out.

Gaara had to grit his teeth as he tried his best not to go all out on her-he wanted to make it enjoyable for Sarina so she wouldn't be afraid or lack confidence in her own body anymore. He soon felt her hands move up to his face as she kissed him on the lips. "Please move faster, this is driving me insane gaara..."

He looked to her concerned. "Are you sure?"

"Yes..please."

"Alright hold on to me Rina."

She did as he asked as he moved deeply into her making her moan out loudly as he groaned out only for him to progressively go faster and harder inside of her, as he did she could only say his name, 'yes' and 'more' with each thrust he had made inside of her. Gaara continued to comply as he groaned out every now and then, enjoying the feeling of his girlfriends body against his as the inside of her tightened with each thrust he made inside of her. Knowing she was okay with him he took her arms from around her and lifted one of her legs over his shoulder as he angled himself differently only to get her to be three octaves higher as she scream his name out in shock.

He continued to move into her harder with each thrust into her as Sarina's body arched up off of the bed. When she got really close and Gaara could feel it he slipped two of his fingers inside of her to get her to release sooner which worked in his favor. He soon pulled out of her and used his shirt that was on the ground to release in. He didn't want to get Sarina pregnant too soon, neither one of them were ready for something like that just yet. They were still in high school and Sarina was just starting to gain self confidence.

Gaara pulled Sarina up and kissed the top of her head. "You did really good Sarina, did that make you feel any better?"

She smiled at him as she nodded her head. "Very much-thank you for trusting me Gaara."

"Of course I'd trust you. C'mon let's bathe before starting up the day."

"Mkay." Sarina said before she tried to walk but she ended up holding onto Gaara's bed. "G-Gaara...u-uhm...H-Help please?"

He chuckled and he picked up the brunette female before he kissed the top of her head. "This is what happens when you keep begging me to do more to your precious body."

She blushed as she looked at him. "I can't help it...how you make me feel is a lot different from what I usually feel. I didn't feel any pain or discomfort when I'm with you. All I felt was the love and comfort of being with the man I love and trust so dearly." She said as she smiling at him.

"When did you turn into such a romanticist?"Gaara asked raising an eyebrow at her as he took her to the bathroom.

"Temari has let me borrow a few books that she had gotten-I've been learning a bit more about stuff that way." She said with a grin as she was set down on the toilet seat

"So I have Temari to thank for making you a sappy woman-right then. I hope you realize now that we've done that-I'm not going to hold myself back from you. I refuse to have either one of us suffer from this point on." Gaara said as he started the water up before he cupped her face in his hand as he kissed her on the lips. "That also means that you can't hide your desire from me anymore Sarina, The moment you feel the urges come back up again find me and let me know."

"B-But what if Temari and Kankuro are here? I don't think that I'll be able to be quiet while they're around Gaara..."Sarina said sheepishly

"Then come up to me and Squeeze my hand twice that'll let me know that you have the urges but you're too afraid to say anything about it. Does that sound okay to you?" Gaara asked as he looked to her curiously

She smiled at him and nodded her head. "Mhm, that sounds okay Gaara."

He kissed her on the lips again before he checked the water before turning it off and he picked up the brunette girl to slip into the warm water with her. Sarina held onto him tightly as he carried her into the water before she let go of him as she was leaned up against his chest. He had his arms wrapped around her as he kissed her cheek softly. "I want you to be as comfortable as possible with me Sarina-I'll do whatever it takes to get you to be that way with me." He said sincerely to her

She smiled at him and she kissed him on the lips happily. "I'm already getting comfortable with you Gaara, I'm really happy that I agreed to be with you."

Gaara smiled at her and held her closer to his chest as he shut his eyes. "I'm happy you did too..."