Living my Nightmare

Finally! The bell rang signaling 8th period. The last period of the day. I would say thank god, but he killed my sister, so I don't say that anymore. My last period was Language Arts. My worst subject. My best subject would probably be... Lunch. All day, the only thing I could think about was the nightmare. I mean I knew it wasn't real it just felt like it was. I don't know what caused the dream or why I had it, but I don't want to have it ever again.

Okay, I finished all my math homework. That last problem was pretty hard it was like (8+y) and other stuff. So I went up stairs and grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth. Then I got into my pajamas. I feel like I have done this all before. But I just can't put my finger on it. I went into my room and turned off my lamp and turned off my main bedroom light. But just before I turned off my light... Bella... She appeared. Wait! I know where I know this from. The... Nightmare. I closed my eyes and buried my face into my pillows. I turned away waiting for her to disappear. Maybe I was having the same dream again.

I unburied my face. She was gone. Thank g-... Goodness. Now I am going to try to sleep. I did. Then I had the same dream again. I am NOT crazy. I just miss her. That's probably it. I just miss her, that's all.