Special Chapter

The beginning of Sope

Yoongi rolled out of bed and landed on the floor. He groaned and looked at his clock. Shit, he thought, he's late. He quickly put on his outfit and ran to the Queen's quarter. He had never liked the morning, nor the bright sunlight, but lately, he's been looking forward to waking up. There was no reason in particular, he told himself. It could be the morning breeze, or the birds chirping, but his smile grew wider when he saw the familiar figure leaning against the wall.

"Hey, sorry, I'm late." Yoongi said.

"Don't worry hyung. I'm okay." Hoseok answer, flashing Yoongi the smile was that brighter than anything he'd ever seen. It made Yoongi's heart skip a beat. He cleared his throat.

"Okay, you should go get some rest now. I'll take over from here."

"Hyung, do you think I could stay with you?" Hoseok asked suddenly. Yoongi's heart beat faster and his throat became dry.

"Why?" he asked, a little too harshly.

"No reason in particular, I figured you'd want some company." Hoseok ran a hand through his hair, a lethal move for Yoongi. He gulped. "But I guess you don't want any, so I'll go now."

Without thinking, Yoongi desperately reached out and caught Hoseok's wrist. The younger looked confused as the older was fluster. His face now red. "So-sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Pl-please stay, if you want to." Hoseok laughed and nodded his head. Yoongi cursed to himself for being such a coward. In all honesty, Yoongi had developed a feeling for Hoseok. He couldn't pinpoint what it actually was, but he felt like it was how Namjoon feels towards Y/N. He had always tease Namjoon about it all those years ago, but now he finds himself in the exact situation.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Hoseok asked.

"Um, yeah. I think so."

"Tell me about it. Maybe I could help you."

Yoongi thought about it for awhile, debating what he should say. For all he knew, Hoseok might not even be gay and he would make a fool of himself. "I have this friend," Yoongi began.

"Okay." Hoseok nodded.

"And he likes this other guy, who is his colleague. But the problem is, he doesn't know if he'll feel the same way and he's scared of getting rejected. What should he do?"

"Well, I think you should confess to me so that we can date."

"Okay, I guess that's a good idea- wait, wait, wait." Yoongi stared at Hoseok, expecting that laugh of him to come, but it never did. Hoseok was dead serious. Yoongi tried to look away, but Hoseok held his chin.

"Hoseok.."

"Hyung, save it. I know it's you."

"How?"

"Well for one thing, you don't have any other friend besides us."

"That's not-well, whatever. But what you said, did you mean it?" Yoongi asked with hopeful eyes.

"Of course I do. I've liked you since we've started working for each other. I thought you're so cool with your cold appearance. But when I got to know you, I realized you're a warm person with a big heart and a lot of love to give. I want you to give me love too-"

Yoongi's lips found their way to Hoseok's. Being a little short himself, he did have to put his hands on Hoseok's shoulders to lift him up. The younger found it super adorable as he kissed him back. When they broke apart, Yoongi's face was burning up and he couldn't look at Hoseok in the eyes, he was too embarrassed. Hoseok stepped closer and kissed him on the cheeks.

"You're mine now, hyung."