Special Chapter

Two years later.

"Peek-a-boo. Oh, where's the baby? Oh there he is."

Seokjin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, and jungkook stared in horror at the sight before them.

"Hyung," Jungkook began, "what are you doing?"

Namjoon glanced up, not realizing they had been standing there for ten minutes. But even so, he wasn't embarrassed. He simply went back to what he was doing. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm playing with my son of course." The child giggled and kicked his feet in his chair.

"Oh my gosh!" Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok squealed at the same time. They both ran up to the child and started playing with his tiny feet. Yoongi scoffed, but when he heard the baby giggle again, he couldn't help but shed a tear.

"He's so cute." jimin cried.

"Please don't break Joon Ki." Namjoon begged.

"We should be saying that to you." Seokjin laughed, he held his stomach as if that was the funniest thing he'd ever said.

"Ah, I can't wait for my child to be born." Taehyung said. Ha Eun is 3 months pregnant now, and she teaches at an elementary school. Taehyung picks her up everyday.

"I wonder when it'll be my turn." Jungkook said to no one in particular. He was now a successful entrepreneur of a tech company. Time Magazine listed him on their "30 under 30". His twin, who was also on that list, wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"You and me both buddy, you and me both." Jimin sighed.

"Yoongi, can we please adopt soon?" Hoseok pouted, still holding onto the child's feet. The engagement ring on his finger twinkled. Yoongi looked lovingly at his fiance and nodded.

"Soon, baby." They got engaged a few months back. They already bought a home together and started talking about starting a family. They also resign from their jobs, not because they didn't want to do it anymore. But they wanted to focus on their health and family first. Also because the palace now isn't what it used to be.

"Where's Y/N?" Seokjin asked.

"She's talking to some governors." Namjoon answered. "Speaking of which, shouldn't her vice president be with her?" he asked, gesturing to Seokjin, who looked stunned. Then looked at his watch, and ran. Over the last two years, and after a long battle, the monarchy has ended. Instead, you've implemented a democracy, mirroring that of U.S and ancient Greek. This way, the people would have more power and more voices in the government. There's an official constitution and everything that Jimin helped drafted. He's also a governor now. You asked Seokjin to be your vice president because he was practically running the country with you.

This was both for the country and also for a selfish reason. With the palace being the Blue House now, not all of the decisions would have to come from you or go through you. You'll finally have time for you family, which is now your number one priority. As for Namjoon, he's still technically Head of Relation with Japan, but like yourself, he had devoted most of his time to taking care of Joon Ki. When the baby was born, Namjoon never left Joon Ki. While you were busy with meetings, Namjoon took care of the baby and refused to leave him with anyone else. You two even had fights about who gets to hold Joon Ki.

It seemed that after you gave birth, Namjoon became more clingy. When you asked him about it, he shrugged and said "I may want 5 more kids." You told him it was ridiculous, but honestly, having a big family wouldn't be all that bad.

The boys left after a few hours of talking and playing with the baby. That was when you came back into the quarter. You were completely exhausted from hearing people talk for 4 hours but it'll get better, it'll become more self-sufficient. Once you saw the two of them, all the stress just went away. Namjoon smiled bright when he saw you, Joon Ki waved his fat arms around too. You ran over to them, ignoring Namjoon and picked up your baby.

"Hi little star, I've missed you so much." you said in your usual baby voice and smothered him with kisses. Joon Ki closed his eyes and laughed. It melted your heart. "How's my baby boy doing?"

"He's great. And he wishes you would hug him." Namjoon answered, pouting. You chuckled before kissing him on the cheek.

"Look at daddy, he's jealous." you teased.

"Yes, I am. I've missed you all day and you wouldn't even look at me."

"I can't help it, our baby is too cute." you exclaimed.

"Yes, he is. But his mommy is even cuter. God, I love you both. I love you, I love you, I love you." Namjoon wrapped the two of you carefully in his embrace. This was is, this was everything you've ever wanted. A family, love. They were all yours.