"who cares?! this is fun!! and who even is this your roommate?!" taehyung asked, sipping his drink again.

"that's not important right now, but now my dorm is full of drunken idiots and alcohol and there is so fucking messy!!!! what the hell should I do now!???" jimin yelled, looking worriedly at taehyung who only scoffed.

"okay okay.. just calm down. sorry for not asking permission but like we're just having fun. relax" taehyung said with calm voice.

"but this room is SICK as fuck!! like how is this so different than other dorms?!" taehyung looked amazingly around the bathroom, hearing jimin sighing.

"uh I guess my roommate had paid for this or got lucky or something but now I'm living here too and he told me pretty clearly the rules and I broke them... all of the rules..." jimin said and started to feel bad, there was no possibility that the dorm will be empty and completely clean due to midnight. it was 21:00 already.

"uh yeah, you kinda fucked.." taehyung said, opening the door as he went back to the party
"yeah and whose fault might that be" jimin rolled his eyes annoyedly, all he wanted was to hang out at the dorm with hoseok, namjoon, taehyung and jin.
jimin went back to the party and saw more and more people coming in, he saw more and more alcohol and some other drugs. it made him panic a lot.

"NO NO NO STOP PLEASE STOP!!!!" jimin yelled and ran all over the dorm room but there was too many people and too loud.

"sick place jimin!"

"woah i'll hang out here more often"

some random people who jimin had never even met, said to him as they walked past by him, he saw people being in jungkook's room and messing places up. it panicked him a lot, it was jungkook's personal space and jimin had gone too far.

"NO NO NO STOPPHHH COME OUT OF THERE" jimin yelled and was about to run to the room but people kept blocking his way, and taehyung came to drag jimin away to the kitchen.

"jeon jungkook your phone is ringing." jungkook's coworker said while jungkook was serving for the customers at a cafe.

"okay thanks.. I'll answer it soon" jungkook said and after he was done with the customer, he answered the call.

"hello?" jungkook said to an unknown number.

"hello, here is the vice-rector of the student well being department son soo yeong and i've gotten complaints of a party in your dorm 1040.
mr jeon I didn't expect this type of behaviour from you.. the party will be stopped by police in 30 minutes. the amount of drugs and alcohol there is, is going to cause a lot of troubles for you, come to my office tomorrow morning at 9!!" the vice-rector said, sounding angry to having to deal this stuff at this late. jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

"w-what?! I'm not even there, I'm at work!" jungkook yelled, defending himself.

"I really don't care but it is your dorm and your responsibility." she said, sounding really bored.

"but I share the dorm with park jimin.." jungkook said, feeling more than angry, he felt betrayed and disrespected in a whole different level.

"I know that but it's mainly your dorm until park jimin can be transferred to somewhere else, so it's still your responsibility!" she said, starting to sound even more annoyed.

"that is not fair at all, whatever thanks for informing me." jungkook sighed.

"yeah life isn't always fair, I'm here trying to sleep and so are the students who has to listen to your party, remember you are in lot of trouble! this kind of behavior is not tolerant in this school!! if this happens again you will be expelled. goodbye mr. jeon" she said, getting ready to hang up. jungkook understood her feelings too, it's not fair for anyone.