Chapter 28

Noboru smiled as he came inside his warm home "Mom what smells so good" he smiled.

Noboru's mother who had red hair like her young son looked at her young son "Come and sit down, we need a talk"

Noboru gulped and walked into the kitchen and saw his dad at the table "dad whats going on"

"Now listen son" Noboru's dad spoke up. "We have spoken, you may off known we have been fighting alot lately"

Noboru nodded "whats going on"

"You see sweetie, when two parents fall out of love they divorce" his mother told him. Noboru stood up "NO NO YOU CANT, YOU HAVE TO WORK THIS OUT" he cried.

"Sweetie calm down its time to grow up and accept this" his mother spoke.

"You'll be the man of the house doesnt that make you happy" his father looked at his son.

Noboru cried harder "NO IT DOESNT, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME"

"Its life Noboru, it happens all the time around the world" his mother's voice got stern.

Noboru bit his lip and ran out the kitchen into his bedroom.

"He'll be fine, give him a day or two" his father sighed as he got up and started grabbing his letters.

meanwhile Seiya and Kaze were sitting at the park "at the halloween sleep over we are so playing truth or dare" she smiled.

Seiya rubbed his eye "Who says im coming"

Kaze pulled his arm "I did as im your baby sister"

Seiya looked at her "still older than you"

"By a year Seiya" she hugged his arm. Seiya gave a small chuckle "I know that, but isnt this mainly for the first years"

Kaze looked with her cute eyes "But Yoshiya agreed to it too"

Seiya blink "he what"

Kaze giggled "he said he was gonna bring face mask in"

Seiya gulped "THATS BECAUSE HIS MOM OWNS A BEAUTY SALON"

Kaze laughed "look how cute you are"

Seiya blushed "Sis please"

Kaze smiled "i love you really big brother" she smiled and kissed his check making him blush.

Seiya looked up and started to tickle Kaze "I can always get my own back"

Kaze laugh and turned a bright red "Stop it big bro" she said in between laughs.

Seiya stopped ticking and smiled "Told you that you were cute"

Kaze blinked "HEY I SAID THAT TO YOU, DONT TWIST WORDS" she yelled in a high pitch voice as she blushed.