Chapter 23

That Morning Kousuke and Yuuma were walking to school "Nosaka...do you think....i could sleep in the dorms....i didnt get much sleep last night" Kousuke spoke to the older teen.

Yuuma turned to Kousuke and stepped back "It dont look like you got any sleep at all"

Kousuke gave a small yawn "Its all good, i went to fell asleep about 4.30"

Yuuma looked at the younger boy "Are you sure, you look very tired, maybe you should just stay in bed"

Kousuke shook his head "No im fine, really"

Yuuma sighed "If you say so"

"So you had to move apartments" Seiya asked as he looked at Ryouhei. Ryouhei nodded "Yeah its kinda cool"

"Whats it like" Austo asked.

Ryouhei looked at the ground "Well its cool i guess, i get my own room at last"

Karasu was about to go into the school gates when he met Yuuma and Kousuke "Hey little grey, my dad said your thinking about him adopting you"

Kousuke hid behind Yuuma "I told him no"

Yuuma turned to Kousuke "Whats he on about by adoption"

Ryouhei turned to Karasu "asshole is already causing trouble"

Seiya looked as well "Yuuma wont take any of his crap"

Karasu smiled "Yeah Yuuma, thats right the brat behind you snuck out of the dump and my dad found him"

Kousuke bit his lip "I was getting some fresh air, and your dad told me the past, that i didnt want to here"

Ryouhei then saw Kousuke "My dad saw him walking around of the early hours"

Seiya looked at Kousuke "I'll get Kaze to speak to him later on"

"So where is Kaze i didnt see her with you" Toramaru spoke.

Seiya sighed at Toramaru "shes at the dentist"

Yoshiya smiled "I'll speak to Kousuke for Kaze"

Kousuke held his tears in "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT WANT TO BE ADOPTED INTO YOUR FAMILY"

"Just calm down, they cant adopted you if you dont want to be adopted" Yoshiya tried to calm the younger boy down.

Karasu shrugged "His mom, wanted to move in with my dad and she never god that wish, because she died, dont you think she will be happy if my dad adopted you"

Kousuke shook his head "I dont want to be with you or your dad"

Yoshiya slowly backed away "As a third year im kinda scared to get involed"

Seiya sighed "Do i have to do everything"

Kaze was about to come in the school gates with Ponko on her shoulders when she saw Seiya pulling Kousuke.

"Whats going on"

Yuuma spoke first "Kousuke went out for a walk in the early hours" Seiya and Yoshiya then pointed to Karasu "Then he's dad wanted to adopted Kousuke"

"I and i said no" Kousuke spoke up.

Ponko looked at all the students then jumped down by Kaze's feet.

Toramaru looked at Kaze "And i made you this star cookie"

"WHAAT" all the students yelled.

Kaze blushed as she took the cookie "Wow...its amazing how did you..get glitter on it" she asked as she blushed.

"Its edible glitter" Toramaru smiled.

Kaze hugged him "I love it"