Bonus Smut Epilogue #2

I really wasn't gonna write this but then you literally all asked for it, and I had a day off today so...

Who am I to deny???

But also like *insert extra warnings here* cause this smut is like more smutty than yesterday's smut.
If that makes sense.

Warnings for: dom Yoongi, pet play, use of the word daddy, hair pulling, light spanking

-

Yoongi got home from the bakery in the late afternoon the next day and dropped his keys by the door, kicking his shoes off.

"Babe?" He called.

"Hey Yoongs, how was work?" She replied from the bedroom.

"Pretty good, Jimin's still on his honeymoon so-" Yoongi cut himself off mid sentence when she came out of the bedroom, a little smirk on her lips. His eyes zeroed in on what she had around her neck. It was a pink collar and there was a short leash that fell to her mid chest clipped to it. Matching pink cat ears peeked out of her hair attached to the headband she wore. She didn't say anything, just blinked and stood there waiting for him.

Yoongi began to cross the room toward her slowly, his mouth hanging open.

"Hi Yoon," she said, smiling smugly.

"H-hi...what, uh, what-" he stammered, moving closer to her. She tilted her head to the side.

"What is it baby?" She asked. Yoongi swallowed. He could feel himself becoming aroused as he stared at her throat, the pink collar sitting perfectly against her skin. His pupils were slowly dilating as he felt his more animalistic side taking over him, his senses becoming more heightened. He blinked hard, trying to regain control of himself - but he couldn't not touch her. He brought a shaking hand up to rest on her waist and he slowly slid it up her body, feeling her shiver beneath his touch. When he reached the leash he wrapped his fingers around it and gave a little tug, eliciting a small whimper from her lips. His eyes snapped to them to find the full bottom one caught between her teeth as she looked up at him.

"I think it's my turn today isn't it kitten?" He asked softly, his fingers trailing up the length of the leash. She nodded wordlessly and he let a growl rumble in his throat, giving the leash another sharp tug. "Answer daddy when he asks you a question," he snapped.

"Y-yes daddy! It's your turn," she said, her eyes flying wide. Yoongi grinned, his tail swishing behind him in excitement.

"Good kitten."

-

You could see it taking over him - his hybrid side. A shiver ran through your body in anticipation when he called you kitten, his eyes dark and his pupils wide and cat-like. His long fingers were still toying with the leash around your neck and you waited to see what he would do next. He seemed as if he was trying to keep his urges back - like he didn't want his hybrid side to take over.

But you did.

So you licked your lips and stepped a bit closer to him, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Daddy," you breathed and he squeezed his eyes shut, taking a shallow breath. "I'm ready for you," you whispered. Your eyes flitted down to his soft pink lips and you itched to kiss them - but you were going to let him make all the moves today. So instead you just backed away, pressing yourself against the wall. He held the leash still and it stretched between the two of you as you stared at him. "Take me, please," you whispered. As soon as the words left your lips his eyes snapped to them.

"You asked for it kitten," he growled. And then he was on you, lunging for you, shoving you more roughly against the wall and crashing his lips into yours. You barely had time to draw breath as his lips moved against yours, his hands sliding over your body and his hips pinning you to the wall. You hadn't even registered he was taking off your shirt until it was gone and his mouth began to attack your chest and shoulders - marking you and tasting you. Your hands gripped his waist and you threw your head back and moaned. At the sound of your voice he growled, suddenly pulling you away from the wall and lifting you.