Epilogue

Nine Years Later

"OH MY GOD!" You yelled, running into the apartment, the paperwork clutched in your hand. "YOONGI!" you shouted, slamming the door behind you and kicking your shoes off. "GET YOUR FURRY ASS OUT HERE!"

Your cat hybrid boyfriend shuffled out of the bedroom, his silky black ears flattened against his head in annoyance as he sleepily rubbed one of his dark eyes with his long, pale fingers.

"You don't have to scream woman, you know I can hear better than your stupid human ears," he grumbled, frowning at you.

"Shut up - it - they - the law passed!" You squealed, jumping up and down and shaking the paper at him. His face lit up immediately, the tiredness from before gone now, his ears perked forward attentively.

"What? Seriously?" He snatched the paper from you and skimmed it, his eyes widening and his mouth falling open. "Oh my god! Babe!" He tossed the papers down and scooped you into a huge hug, making you throw your head back and laugh.

"I know! I can't believe it! Hybrids and humans can get married!" Your eyes filled with tears at the thought and you looked up to see Yoongi had beat you to it, hot tears already slipping over his cheeks even as his lips formed a smile beneath them.

"I - I can't believe you did this," he said, his hands gripping you tightly.

"It wasn't me, it was my dad. It pays to be related to a lawyer as powerful as him, even if it makes him kind of a dick," you chuckled.

"I don't even care," he said, shaking his head. "I forgive every unkind word he's ever said to or about me, I can't believe this," he said, still crying.

You hugged him tightly to your chest. Reaching to stroke your fingers over his soft, sensitive ears and making him purr softly in your ear.

"Come on, let's tell them," you chuckled, pulling back from him.

"Oh my god - Jimin's gonna flip his shit," he said, grinning through his tears as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, sniffing. He put it to his ear and listened to it ring for a moment. "Chim! Dude you won't believe what just happened," he said, leaving the room. You smiled after him and hit Taehyung's name in your phone. He answered on the second ring.

"What's up bitch, listen I'm kinda in the middle of something so-"

"Yeah yeah, I'm sure you're getting your dick sucked, so while he's down there can you let Hobi know that the law passed?" You said, unable to keep the huge grin off your face as you told him.

There was a brief moment of silence on the other end of the phone as the dog hybrid processed what you had said.

"Wait, what the fuck did you just say? The law passed? THE law?" He asked, his excitement growing by the second.

"Yep! Hybrids and humans can get married now," you said, smiling as you listened to them freaking out on the other end of the phone.

"Are you serious? Oh my god, Hobi!" Tae squealed into the phone, making you pull it back from your ear and chuckle.

"I'll let you guys celebrate Tae, see you later," you said as Yoongi came back into the room, still grinning widely.

"Ohmygod okay, bye babe, love you!" Taehyung said, hanging up after.