Pillow Talk (Bonas chapter)

You would think that pillow talk was boring but it really isn't,its quite entertaining to just lay down and relax after doing so much physical activity.

"Hey, Jessie?"

"Hmmm" he hums sleepily, he has not fallen asleep but his eyes are closed and he is relaxed, I'm lying down my body spread out with my arms behind my head.

"What is your preference."

"One what!?"

"Like do you like guys or whatever."

He laughs softly " don't worry Clar I'm not gay."

"I wasn't worried just curious what's your preference."

"I never really thought about it or explored it. I liked girls and I never questioned that," he said yawning afterward."

"Well, that makes sense."

"...wait where did this come from!?" he sits up abruptly, looking at me concerned a little bit of sweat on his forehead. "Are you-"

"No no no no!!!"

"Oh thank God!" he plops back down on the bed relaxing and closing his eyes.

"But..."

"But, what???" he says worriedly.

"I am bisexual"

"Oh...have you ever been with a girl then!?

" yep!"

"Oh...haha I don't know if I should be jealous or protective. Maybe I'm going to have to start to keep the females away to" he says to himself

I laugh. "I've actually only ever been with females, human to of course."

"I see, how many!?"

"Ah, three...!"....." there was my first girlfriend she was better as a friend though, my second was awesome but she had to move so she could to the college she wanted and my third one...I miss very much."

OWO OH YES WE GET SOME NICE ASS PILLOW TALK!!! I just wanna clarify that this is canon but I'm going to leave it to your imagination if they really did the deed or not for now!!!

Bye, my lovelies have a great day!!!