A Connection (Chapter 8)

Why is it so dark. It's not particularly, a pitch black...but more of a gray-black, I squint trying to see if I can make out anything. But even with my heightened vision, I could not see shit. So I just sat there, when suddenly I could feel my eyes flutter open.

The sudden brightness of the room hurt my eyes, so I moved my arm to cover them. But I soon found something heavy was atop me, laying on my entire abdomen. I look to see what it was, and it was Jessie. I find that odd that I could not smell him or sense him, but I am kind of out of it.

Wait...where in the hell am I? I lift my head up to look, the room is an overly pure white color. And there are lounge chairs sitting in The corner of the room. By the looks of it, I'm in a hospital, I shift a little because one of my legs have fallen asleep.

Jessie lifts his head to look at me. "Oh you're awake!" He says and hugs me, I groan in pain.

He pulls away. "Oh Whoops." He says looking at me as of I'm a porcelain doll that has shattered.

"why am I here?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

"don't you remember collapsing, in the dining hall!?" He says scooting his chair forewords.

" now that I think about ya, But its kind of fuzzy," I say nodding my head.

"uh, I have some bad news." Jessie Say's, slumping his shoulders.

I look at him worryingly. What could it be, oh god what is it!?
" What!?" I say sternly.

"Well, if I leave your side you could collapse. Again." He says kind of smirking.

"What!!!" I have to stay with him at all times. All hell now.

" Well, bad news for you. Not me." He says smiling devilishly.