Escape (Chapter 4) Very Very Short

hey everyone sorry I was gone so long lol I had a surgery and I couldn't write sorry now let continue with the story lovely's!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I eat my food he took my dish and left, I sat there thinking... I feel the mate connection and all but I'm not ready for a mate especially one that kidnaps me. and he hasn't marked me so I can leave without hurting luckily so how can I leave, wait when I was eating he opened the balcony to do something maybe its unlocked I really hope so.

I stand up and walk over to the balcony and try to open it, and it slides right open, I let out a big sigh thank god it worked wait...I just realized I was wearing a long man's shirt did he dress me. I shake my head I can't dilly-dally thinking about such things I have to get the hell out of her before he comes back.

I walk on to the balcony and stand behind the bars I climb on top of them. then jump luckily I'm a wolf so I hope the impact won't do much, once I hit the ground I run as fast as I can without any delay not even to see if anyone saw me I just need to run so I did.

I sprint towards the nearby woods when I finally enter the woods I bend over resting my hands on my knees to take a small breath. then I continue running I need to get as far as possible before he knows I'm gone. I can't get caught who knows what he will do if he finds me, and I don't want to find out so not any resting at all.! I have to run tell I drop I will tire my human body out completely then change into my wolf form.