Trapped (Chapter 3)

I stir, and my eyes flutter then I turn in my bed, but then I realize the smell. It's different and feels different then I realize, this is not my room then I shot up opening my eyes, I turn my head taking in my surrounding I'm in a HUGE bed the walls are a nice beige with an off-white ceiling there  where a nice warm gray curtains closed slightly over the huge sliding glass door.

A balcony beyond it then I notice to small chairs at the end of the room in front of a large TV there are three off-white doors all the way across the room from me, I stand up going to the Third door, opening the door it's a nice bathroom.

It has a nice marble floor with almost pure white, there is a nicely placed round tub in front of me at the end of the room but still not touching the wall the next to the door is a two-person sink with a gray marble beautifully carved and crafted, then across the sink is a homages shower with clear clean glass there is not a single speck of dirt anywhere to be found, after looking around the bathroom I leave the bathroom when I go to the second door and open it, its just a big closet with the similar colors of the bathroom.

"OK I need to stop snooping around and find a way out of here." of course I go to the Frist door and try to open it but like I thought its locked it doesn't hurt to try though.

I walk over to the balky and also try to open it, of course, its locked I try all of the windows but nope there locked too and there is no way I can break a window without alerting anyone around me what can I do.plus the look shatterproof I walk to the bathroom and lock the door soon after I do, I hear the door open. I hold my knees tighter then I hear the man from before voice.

"little mate why are you hiding in the bathroom?" he says walking towards the door.

I take a deep breath and growl. "why am I here!?" I ask.

"you know why no questions now to come out little mate," he says with anger in his voice.

My wolf then says "Go out to him he is your mate he won't hurt you, I want my mate! "she says angrily. I then respond 'I can't he kidnapped me!'

then I here a pound on the door and it falls down right in front of me, he looks so mad it kind of
scares me and also saddens me he is angry at me.

"I warned you little mate to bad I liked that door," he says smirking.

He grabs me by the wrist jerking me up. tingles shot my arm I try to pull away but he is too strong. He pulls me all the way to the bed then throws me on it knocking the air out of my lungs, then he crawls on top of me when he reaches my face he looks into my eyes glaring. I never noticed his face before he has a sharp jawline wonderful cheekbones and bright green eyes he's beautiful, he also has a big build, big shoulders and his shirt nicely hugging his huge muscles.

He is looking around me face looking at my freckles and my small nose my round cheeks my dark blue eyes my ears that have studs with a moon. Then he moves down my body I'm not overweight but I'm curvy I have small C's I have okay sized shoulders then he looks at my arms I am buff for a female. He then looks at my stomach he pulls up my shirt just showing my stomach I have a flat stomach with a light six pack, I blush I turn my head trying to hide my face.

But he grabs my chin and makes me look at him."don't look away little mate." I let out a low growl he then gives me an angry look.

"Stop calling me little I'm six foot seven!" I'm all for a female most are around six foot four.

He then laughs." and I'm seven foot four your little to me." He then gets off me standing up.

I look at him."What?" I ask. He looks at me smirking.

"Nothing"

He walks out the door smirk and all, I hear the click of the lock.

There is nothing I can do everything is locked and the glass is shatterproof you can tell just by touching it the only thing I can do Is watch TV so I grab the remote and turn on the TV I flick through the channels laying on the bed my hand propping my head up. After about an hour I hear the door unlock and the guy come in, I have to ask his name sometime, he walks over to my food in his hands and on cue my stomach growls.

"I see you're hungry here." I grab the plate and sit up.

I say under my breath a normal person would not hear." Thank you... " he looks at me surprised then smiles.

"Ya, I don't want you to starve." He sits next to me leaning on the wall.

"What's your name anyway. "I ask.

"It's Jessie Lunar." I stop eating and look at him with wide eyes I feel like I've heard that name before.

"Oh well mine is Valera Windeo," I say taking another bite of my food. And let the Awkward silence commence!