Fantasizing (Chapter 14)

-Cautioning from the dream-

When I look back down I see a dark figure, I turn around again and nothing is there but every time I look back to the pond I see the figure.
"Hello," I ask.
The figure moves forward showing a wolf it's huge and pitch black if it wanted it could hide in the shadows unnoticed.

Except for there bright green eyes piercing into my soul as they look at me with a menacing look that sends shivers down my spine. But somehow I'm drowning to them my body moves on its own and I reach into the pound to touch the wolf.
The pound feels like it's pulling me in but I don't struggle I fall forward into the pound and suddenly I'm in front of the wolf I don't have a single drop of water on me, the wolf seems to smirk if a wolf could even smirk that is.

"Hello, little lady."

"Who are you."

"You can call me Reiner."

"What do you want Reiner," I ask in a firm tone.

"Just to see your pretty little face with my own eyes"

At that moment its dark I try opening my eyes and light floods my eyes making me let out a hiss in surprise.
I rub my eyes I'm back in bed, I sit up taking in my surroundings "well it's not really my bed" I say under my breath I quickly look over to make sure Jessie did not hear what I said.

Luckily he was not there I then realize that the shower is on, and I'm too lazy to use the bathroom I used last night to take a bath because I GOTTA PEE.

I don't want to go on a goose chance to find a place to empty my bladder and he should be done soon and plus he is behind a shower door that is not see-able through I don't knock and I just open the door I try to be as quiet as I can with a wheelchair you can't exactly tiptoe.

I close the door behind me without making a noise, I walk over (rollover)
To the toilet when I hear the shower turn off all I can think to do is cover my eyes so I do.

"Clare...?"

"..."

"Clare I can see you."

"..."

He lets out a small chuckle.
"Came in here to spy on me?"

"No I was just I...uh" I took my hands off my face in anger and Jessie was two inches from my face I was blushing like mad.

"You what?"

"I NEEDED TO PEE" Smooth Clara smooth...

How are you liking Clara and Jessie's relationship, to be honest, I want to do a Q&A so go in my comments and ask away!!!