Why Me? (Chapter 5)

I finally updated yay!

I run. My legs are on fire, they are burning so bad I think they might fall off. But I know that my body can go further before I change, my wolf keeps trying to get me to turn back but I can't. No, I won't They'll HAVE TO KILL ME FIRST!!!  I pass by so many trees I'm just running. Once I get a safe distance away I'll find my family.

Once I turn into my wolf form, she immediately turns around I try to stop her but I'm so weak from running I can't take control. And before I knew it we were back, she is now also tired. And instead of turning back she just lays on the ground and falls asleep and so do I.

I can hear shouting it kind of sounds like Jessie, but I'm too tired to really tell. I hear feet stop in front of me.

Jessie's POV

When I entered my mate's room she was gone, I immediately linked the pack to find her. she was still nearby I could fell her. I was running around, I could smell her and feel her so. I got pretty close, to where she was. I took a quick look. trying to see if she was around when I saw a small white thing, once I looked harder I saw a wolf, It was her for sure,but...um if she left the room why did she just take a nap?

I walk over to her. And stopped in front of her face, I lent on to my knees and pet her. She was soft as all hell, like oh my god. I had never felt anything softer than this here fur. "Stop fucking around mark her."

"You know I can't do that they have to be in human form!" And even if she was in human form it wouldn't be an ideal time to do such activities. I got up and lifted her when all of a sudden. She turned into a human form. My heart stops for a moment, my mate...naked right here.

"Just FUCK HER!!!"I shake my head shaping out of it.

"stop being a douche, I'm not doing that!" She may be naked but I CAN contain myself, I'm not a rapist.

I take her into the house. all the males staring I give them a death glare if they are trying to do anything to my mate I will not hesitate to kill every last one of them. I take her upstairs and put her in one of my shirts, this time I'm staying here and waiting for her to wake up

Vuleras POV

I feel a weight on the bed, I turn over and I feel a big mass. Wait I fell asleep in their yard, he found me, didn't he...I open my eyes to see the back of the young man named Jessie. Watching TV, then he turns to me.

"You know you're not getting off free for that stunt right?" He says seriously.

" yes, sadly I know. So um then what is my punishment?" is he going to kill me!?

"Well, you see. it's this!" He pins me down.

I screech out but I can't move or do anything get is holding me too tightly, he looks into my eyes with anger. He then starts kissing my neck I try to get out if his hold but I'm not strong enough, he starts bubbling on my neck and my heart drops. I gid is he going to mark me. Oh god please no.

He then sits up looking me in my eyes, "if you ever do anything like that again I WILL MARK YOU this is your one and ONLY warning GOT IT!!!?"

"Yes..."