Tempur (Chapter 10)

I get under the covers and roll over, I fall asleep quickly.

I open my eyes to see a white room it bright almost blinding I look down to see a pack of crayons I pick them up.
I inspect the box before opening it, I dump the crayons on the floor.

I grab the green on just scribbling on the walls then I grab another crayon and another just scribbling and scribbling tell there is no more space
only the ceiling untouched.

"Much better," I say putting my hands on my hips.

"*yawn*" I stretch my arms and legs out.

"Are you hungry mate?" he says coldly, I don't like it when he calls me mate it pissis me of.

I think for a moment when my stomach growls. I blush from embarrassment.

" I'll take that as a yes..." he says getting up. He walks around the bed and grabs my wheelchair.

"I can walk" I stand up and immediately fall down, but Jessie doesn't catch me.

"Just get in the god damn wheelchair." I crawl over to it and Jessie helps me in.

He rolls me down the hallway and through the living room. People start staring and Jessie growls and they all turn away, he enters the kitchen.

"What do you want!?" I hate when people say that come on give me boundaries ugh.

"Potato soup?"

"Why are you saying that in a form of a question!?" he says angrily.

"Because I don't know if its an option," I say pissed of.

He grunts in anger as he looks through the fridge and pulls out a container, he grabs a soap pan and bumps it in...I just stare, I have never known an alpha to cook in my life.

I grab the wheels on my wheelchair and scoot around I turn around and head for the living room but before I can make it the fuck tard stops me.

"Where are you going!?"

"Just the living room" he glared as if he is thinking whether or not he should let me go into the living room.

"Fine," he said letting go of my wheelchair. I roll into the living room and its quite Lively with the males playing video games with one female and the most of the females are just talking and giggling.

"GODDAMMIT!!!" the female playing the video games yells, I laugh and everyone looks at me, they look for the alpha but don't see him. The girls Scuf not a good idea to go over there...so I roll my way over to the males...and one female.

"Hi!" the one female says. I smile

"Hi I'm Clara"

"I'm Ruth nice to meet ya," she says with a western accent, it really cute.

One of the guys glared at her
"Oh, I'm sorry Luna..." I chuckle and she looks at me confused. Her Western accent it's just too darn cute.

"Call me Clara, I don't want to be treated like I'm on a pedestal." she smiles.

"Ok lu- Clara" I roll closer to the couch. And one of the guys gets up.

"Do you need help onto the couch Luna!?" I nod and he helps me.

"And don't call me Luna call me Clara"

"But-"

"No buts that an order and that goes for everyone."

"Ok as you wish"

"I may be Jessie's mate but I'm not even Luna just treat me like any other wolf...please" they look at me shocked, what does no one ever say please around here geez.

"Clare..." I look up to see Jessie with a bowl in his hands, finally, he called me Clare god. wait Clare wtf a nickname???

"He hands me the bowl and the male scoots over for him to sit. And Jessie does.

I take a bite, it was so jealous I moaned in delight, Jessie looks at me lustfully.

"keep it in your pants," I say not making eye contact.

Ruth laughs and Jessie glared at her.
"Shut up Ruth," Jessie said.

"Shut up Jessie" I look at her surprised did she really have the guts to say that she's either brave or stupid.

He pouts, I don't think I've ever seen him pout before wtf is going on!???

"You still have no respect for me, I'm alpha and still"

"I don't have to respect you I'm your cousin" I look at her surprised.

I swallow my bite "you to are related!?"

"Ya sadly," Jessie says angrily.

In most wolf packs everyone respects the alpha but there is one exception if your blood related besides offspring they have the right to have free will.

I give Ruth a high five, and she starts singing. "Can't touch this" its funny and we both laugh Jessie then grabs me by my arm and pulls me up.

I immediately fall, and Jessie looks at me with worry.

"Sorry..." he says and picks me up and places me in my wheelchair. God dammit not walking is a pain in my ass literally sitting all day is surprisingly hard.

"You're going to the pack doctor" Ruth stands up.

"I'm coming with," she says and pushes my wheelchair.

"Ruth" Jessie says in an alpha tone.

"Don't test me cuz" Ruth says sternly.

"You're lucky you're my cushion because if you weren't I would have knocked you out by now"