SINFUL - 22

Lola slowed down the car and parked it closer to her front door than Cynthia's. Micah had taken Cynthia by her hand and stepped out as soon as she had come to a complete stop. The pair didn't wait for their friends to get out before walking towards Cynthia's house. Kobe climbed out of the passenger and slammed the door, after he observed Cynthia and Micah; he waited patiently for Lola to climb out of the car. He was keeping an eye on Shaydun's car but he didn't let Lola know it, he didn't need to hear it from Shaydun if Lola did anything careless with it.

"I need to go and get my house keys, thank f*ck Tayo's home." Lola was busy typing on her phone as she closed the driver's side door with her free hand.

"Tayo's home?" A smile grew upon Kobe's face as Lola locked the car and walked around onto the pavement and towards her front door.

"Calm down, you never look that happy to see me."

"That's cah you ain't got breasts like your sister's." Kobe followed her and watched as she pressed her doorbell. "Her man must be enjoying!" They laughed as Tayo almost immediately opened the door.

"Trouble number 1 and 2." The first thing Kobe lay his eyes on were Tayo's large breasts. Her thick hair freshly pressed framed her face, it hung just above her shoulders. There was something about her that always reminded him of Meagan Good. Her eyes rested on him when she said 'and 2.' Kobe smirked.

"Move." Lola walked into the house and barged up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Why you always forgetting your keys though?!" She called after her sister.

"Hello Tayo."

"Hey Kobe." She completed disregarded his flirtatious manner and the look of utter lust in his eyes. For one, he did this every time he came round to visit her younger sister plus Tayo had known him growing up so he was just like an annoying younger brother.

"What you saying Tay?" He slurred his words and slightly bit on the edge of his bottom lip.

"Is that Kobe?" A light chuckle could be heard from where they stood in the hall. Kobe's ears perked up in recognition as they walked towards the front room. In the doorway Morgan was standing with a highlighter pen in her right hand. "Tay, put this boy out of his misery please!" They all laughed, Kobe reached in and hugged Morgan. He always shook his head and went into deep thought as he watched her, remembering how much his brother had f*cked up and lost himself a good girl.

"Ewww, Morgan I remember when Kobe had these dusty plaits going along the top of his head with the back and sides shaved low like it was cool." Kobe's face heated up at the cringe worthy memory.

Morgan had always intrigued Kobe just as she had always intrigued his elder brother. Kobe recollected when he was younger and she would occasionally hang around his estate with the older girls. A few lived on his estate and so they knew all the boys who lived their also. Morgan and her friends were all familiar with Prince, Shaydun, Guvna and the other popular boys. However Morgan stood out to Prince as she was always so quiet and so he knew very little about her. It was the shy sort of quietness as she just wasn't as loud as most of her friends who loved the attention and the exchange of banter with the boys. She often didn't even come around to chill on the block, something most of them did on a daily basis. It made Prince wonder what she did with her time, where she lived and of course if she was taken.

But that didn't matter to him because regardless, he would make her his own. In his mind, he had decided that long before he had even let her know this.

A day came when Morgan began to grow annoyed at the fact that she would catch Prince staring and he wouldn't remove his eyes from her direction. She rolled her eyes and sat on the wall beside the row of bikes that belonged to the boys. Prince leaned against the wall not far from her. Looking across to her face and her dark thick eyelashes down to the roller-skates that were fitted tightly on her small feet.