SINFUL - 69

"You ok?" Cynthia lovingly stroked the top of Kobe's neatly trimmed head in an appeasing forward motion. He was laying in-between her bare legs with his head facing the TV whilst resting against her stomach. Cynthia was fully relaxed, resting her back on his plump pillows. Although he was right there with her, it was still nice to nestle the bottom of her face into his jumper and bask in his familiar scent of weed, his shower gel and Lynx Black Night . She would always come to his house, take off whatever she was wearing and just chill in one of his oversized t-shirts or jumpers. Kobe was relatively slim built, but as he had height they were still a loose fit on her. They were busy watching an episode of Snowfall, but Cynthia couldn't help but notice that Kobe was far more quiet than usual. She questioned herself as to if something could be seriously bothering him. He was never the most talkative person but he was barely speaking so that unsettled her a little.

"Yeah, I'm good babe." Somewhere during the episode, Kobe's mind had wondered off. The concern that had been etched onto his face immediately vanished as he tilted his head back towards her face. Cynthia's stomach dipped as she registered the content smile on his face, she edged closer to him so that she could peck his lips a few times. Kobe latched onto her bottom lip, sucking on it for a few seconds, as though he had been craving her intimate touch. He stroked her cheek briefly before caressing her thigh and resting his arm back onto it comfortably. The more time Cynthia spent alone with Kobe, she realised that he loved to cuddle and was generally very affectionate. It was humorous to her because if they hadn't gotten into a relationship she would never have known this about him. If he wasn't resting on her, he was snuggling beside her or holding her from behind and nestling his face in the crook of her neck. It was obvious that he just liked being close to her. "What about you? You alright...need anything?"

Another thing she had picked up on was just how caring Kobe actually was. He was consistently checking up on the people around him, most especially Prince, he would even check up on him at random times of the night to make sure his brother had gotten home safely. Kobe and Cynthia would be up late on phone and he would tell Cynthia he'd call her back just so he could call Prince. She sensed that he worried about Prince a lot.
As much as he wasn't too fond of Morgan presently, he would still contact her if he couldn't get a hold of Prince. He made looking out for Prince his priority, regardless of the fact that he was the younger brother.

She loved how he would happily go out of his way for her and was so accommodating especially as Cynthia didn't want to make it obvious at college that they were an item. She knew Kobe wanted nothing more than to openly kiss her whenever he wanted but he maintained composure for her. Kobe was genuinely thoughtful and considerate – the way he treated her was everything. Cynthia had always known Kobe had a kind heart but now she was able to experience it first-hand.

She was so grateful for him.

"Nah, I'm so full." She uttered. "That Singapore fried rice really hit the spot." Cynthia had one arm resting on Kobe's chest, she would occasionally rub her open palm against him. Her other hand held her phone as she messaged Noelle back and forth.

"Hmm slyly." He grumbled, rubbing the skin on the back of her hand gently with his thumb.

"You'll be hungry again soon init?" She shook her head, peering down at him.

"You know me too well man." They both spluttered in laughter, Cynthia's body shook as she laughed causing Kobe's head to bob slightly.

"I don't know where it all goes." She patted his torso lightly, feeling the warmth of his body heat.

"I'm a big man my g." 

"Of course you are babe." She patronisingly kissed the top of his head.