SINFUL - 20

When Raheem immediately began to laugh, Talula frowned because she had expected a reaction from him...but not laughter.

"I'm not that guy anymore."

"You are that guy Raheem, you're everything." Talula's eyelids lowered as she heard him suck in his breath.

"I'm a good ute."

"So am I."

"That's debatable." He smirked, raising his brow at her words.

"Why's that?" Raheem knew she was just buying time so she could stay on the phone to him. He played along, telling himself he would make it clear to her that her desires would not be fulfilled.

"It's booty call hours and you're on the phone to another girl's man."

Talula grunted and muttered under her breath.

"What?" His ears suddenly perked up.

"One man's treasure is another man's whore." She sniggered.

"What you saying?" Raheem became defensive.

"Take it how you want to."

"You're a f*cked up girl Talula."

"And why's that?"

"Today was so unnecessary...all you girls b*tch about each other you didn't have to do that."

"You mad at me?" She teased.

"Nah...I'm f*cking pissed."

"I need to be punished, right?"

Talula spluttered in laughter when she was left in silence.

"Andrea's my girl, I don't know what point you were trying to make. You could have got her seriously hurt."

"She's fine man!"

"I'm done with you Talula..."

"I'm not done with you though. Everything was fine until we came to sixth form and you decided to become best friends with Timmy." She kissed her teeth.

"..." Raheem's mind went back to when he had some feelings for Talula and they had been taking it slow. He had been conflicted by his feelings, part of him wanted to make it official and do the right thing by her and the other part just wanted to have s*x with her, keep it moving and stay single. When he grew close to Timmy, he decided against the latter and saw some changes in Talula that just caused them to drift apart.

"Raheem?"

"What?" He sat on his desk chair, staring at his TV which had City of God on the screen. He had been watching it earlier but he had paused it to go out with his mother.

"I mean it, I want us back." His jaw twitched as he massaged the right side of his temple.

"For f*ck sake Talula. Why? And why now?"

"I never stopped liking you and now you're just becoming more beautiful and intelligent and focused." Raheem closed his eyes basking in the familiar softness of her voice; he would only hear this tenderness when they had stayed up on the phone together in the past.

"I'm-"

"What Raheem? Don't even tell me any bullsh*t...I know for a fact she doesn't suck your dick like I did. You can only imagine what the s*x would be like." She giggled. Raheem's body jerked upwards slightly as he stiffened. He remained silent as he bit his fist as memories resurfaced beneath his eyelids. He felt his heartbeat quicken as he could almost feel her warm breath envelope his penis, the feeling of her saliva lubricating his balls, the tension brewing from his lower abdomen...