SINFUL - 66

Although her 6 hour shift had flown by rapidly, Cynthia had left work feeling slightly drained.  All she wanted to do now was change into comfortable clothes, order a takeaway and snuggle in bed with Kobe, whilst watching Netflix. However, Cynthia knew she couldn't cancel her plans with Layla; especially not with such short notice.
She had walked around the back of her store towards the bus stop, where Kobe usually parked when he came to pick her up from work. Cynthia took out her phone to message him and kept her eyes peeled for his car.

"AY YO B, LET ME CHAT TO YOU!" Cynthia closed her eyes briefly and smiled in annoyance when she heard him shouting at a distance behind her. "SO WHAT, I CAN'T CHAT TO YOU NAH?" She turned marginally to her left and watched as Kobe cruised down from the top of the road towards her. The closer he got to her, the louder she could hear Praise the Lord playing. He was leaning on the ledge of his window, with his head poking out of the side. The light late afternoon breeze was causing the bottom half of his black satin durag to swim freely behind him.

"What is your actual problem?" Cynthia partially chuckled, snapping at him playfully. She observed Kobe as he slowed down at the junction where she stood and parked on the corner so that she could get into the car.

"YOU'RE PENG! That's my bloodclart problem!" She felt Kobe's large eyes latch onto her, and she couldn't miss the huge grin that spread across his face; showcasing his gleaming white teeth.

"Why are you being so loud?!" Cynthia rolled her eyes and walked around the bonnet of his BMW so she could get to the passenger's side.

"Because you're so flipping peng." Kobe's eyes trailed her as she opened the passenger's side door and hopped into the seat. He licked his lips slowly, as he peered at Cynthia unzipping her Waitrose pullover and tucking her long hair behind her ears. She giggled when she realised the jeering smirk was still plastered over his face.

"Kobes, you're so annoying!" Cynthia didn't miss how good Kobe looked, even in the simple Arsenal top and Nike fleece shorts he was wearing. She put her seat belt on, taking in the fruity scent of the car's air freshener as well as the smell of the weed that Kobe was currently crushing inside his metallic grinder. His thick eyebrows creased with concentration as he captured his bottom lip with his teeth, before his focus flickered back up towards Cynthia.

"You're peng..." Cynthia felt her stomach dip as she watched Kobe glare at her as though he was becoming intoxicated with infatuation at the mere sight of her. He had placed his grinder down beside his gearstick and reached out for her hand. She always found it soothing how he would begin rubbing the skin on the back of her hand with his thumb. Even with such a subtle gesture, Kobe still managed to cause her to breath unevenly. His pretty brown eyes were now fixed on Cynthia; making her gulp due to his silent intensity. It was the littlest things he did that made her weak with ease, a reminder that she had a serious soft spot for Kobe. "I missed you," He admitted, leaning over to kiss her cheek then pecking her multiple times on her lips. "How was work?"

"Work was long but it went by quickly, I'm just tired." Cynthia sighed, wishing their kiss had lasted longer. She immediately felt the need to be encapsulated in his tight embrace. "What about you...what have you been doing?"

"Nothing really you know, just chilling. Might see if Raheem's about since you ain't got time for me today."

"Kobes man!" She rolled her eyes in response to his comment.

"I'm playing man, sheesh. But fuuucking, what you telling me babes? Where am I dropping you to?" Cynthia's plump lips cinched together as she tried to refrain from smiling, knowing Kobe was still watching her with an adoring expression. Even when she glanced away, the butterflies in her stomach had not ceased.