SINFUL - 68

For the second morning during that week, Cynthia waited eagerly by her closed bedroom for her sister to head into the bathroom. She had just finished moisturising her skin, and was scantily clad in her underwear when she stepped out of her bedroom. She leaped soundlessly towards the bathroom, edging towards the door until she could hear the sound of Andrea brushing her teeth. Satisfied that her sister was preoccupied, Cynthia then proceeded to sneak into her room. Once she was inside, Cynthia's eyes speedily panned over Andrea's desk and bed for her phone.

The day before she had managed to find Raheem's twitter and figure out his birthday, she was praying that it was Andrea's passcode. Cynthia had tried to unlock her phone two days before but couldn't guess the passcode and she only attempted a few times as she didn't want to accidentally disable Andrea's phone.

Cynthia quickly stabbed in Raheem's birthday in the six digit form as that was the amount of numbers her passcode requested. To her surprise, Andrea's phone immediately unlocked. Cynthia was somewhat in disbelief as she swiped through her sister's countless apps in search of her Instagram. Once she found it, she opened the app looking through Andrea's direct messages, then her likes and also browsing through her followers.

She found nothing.

Cynthia locked the phone and left the room to get dressed but she wasn't satisfied.

She wanted to question Layla further about it all but at the same time, Cynthia didn't feel at all comfortable talking to Layla. She just couldn't handle anyone speaking disparagingly of Andrea. Layla had been trying to contact her since Sunday, she hadn't replied to any her messages or returned her missed calls. And yet, she found herself sneaking onto Andrea's phone looking for something she knew she didn't want to find. Cynthia legitimately didn't know what to do.

As she got ready for college, she felt her phone vibrate repeatedly on her desk. Cynthia glanced over and smiled at the message she had received from Kobe.

Morning Princess

Cynthia breezily put on a pair of mom jeans and a oversized t-shirt. After brushing her lengthy weave, she shoved a suede cap on her head as she couldn't be bothered to straighten her hair that morning. Once she had everything she needed for her lessons of the day, Cynthia bolted down the stairs knowing Micah would be outside her house any minute.

Now that both Micah and Kobe were driving, Cynthia usually got a ride to college in the mornings and was becoming accustomed to the luxury. Kobe had said he didn't have many lessons in the morning so he wouldn't be in until lunchtime.

As Cynthia was spreading jam on her second slice of toast, she saw Micah's car pull up outside her house. She picked up her bag and left her house.

"Morning Mikes." Cynthia greeted him as she slid into the passenger seat.

"What's good C?" Micah swivelled out onto the road as soon as her seat belt was on.

"Tired."

"Normal, hopefully we make it on time for registration."

"Init." They both laughed. "I feel proper knackered today man."

"Mr Pearson better not even start with me today."

"Mikes, why you moving like you don't usually cause the drama?" Cynthia rolled her eyes at Micah.

"What? That man is a bully!" He protested.

"Alternative facts."

"You reckon?" Micah sniggered.

"You're just mad dramatic man."