2D x Reader (Teasing Too Far)

(Y/N) was a new assistant to the Gorillaz. For a few months now she's been taking notes at meetings, reminding the band members of their schedule, organizing certain songs into certain files, and all in all making sure the band stayed on task. Out of all her co-workers, (Y/N) spent the most time around the band. Which meant she saw sides to them the media didn't see much. Like how Russel was really in touch with his feminine side, or how Noodle was very much into women, or that Murdoc was quite sweet when he wasn't drunk out of his mind. Or how 2D was really, really perverted at times.

    Several times, she's caught the singer staring at her ass when she wore right jeans or he'll brush a hand over her thigh when they sat next to each other at meetings. It was bloody obvious, at least to the rest of the band, but 2D didn't seem to care. He'd keep up his teasing, no matter where they were. And what bothered (Y/N) the most was that she liked it..a lot. She loved the attention, no matter how perverse the actions were. But his teasing was getting to be too much lately. Sometimes his hand would go just a bit too high up her thigh, or his hand would drift down to her ass when she stood close, and sometimes he would purposefully fall on top of her (claiming clumsiness was the cause) and bite her neck or cleavage.

She was going insane!

    But she had an idea now. Since he showed no signs of ending his teasing, she was gonna fight fire with fire. That morning she knew for a fact the band was going to an interview today, but 2D had to finish up a song before going. Which meant he was gonna be alone for a few hours in the studio. (Y/N) grinned as she pulled out her weapon of choice: a backless (f/c) tank top, covered by a jacket 2D had left in the studio one day (she meant to give it back to him but now it had a greater purpose), the shortest skirt she owned, and thigh high socks with heart patterns dotted about them. She put on some light makeup, accentuating her lips, and made her way towards the studio.

    She found 2D within two minutes, his angel-like voice echoed down the halls and led her to him. He sat at his piano, working on the notes as he sang. This was her chance. She took a deep breath, slid one side of the jacket off her shoulder, and went in. She made no sound as she crossed the carpeted floor and stood behind him for just a second. She leaned over his shoulder, intentionally pressing her breasts against his back and running her hands up his arms.

"Whatcha doing, 2D?" She whispered into his ear.

    At first, he didn't seem dazed and simply answered. "Hopefully you later." But then he turned around and saw the state (Y/N) was in. The tank top that clung to her bare chest, the skirt that just barely hid her panties, the socks that teasingly hid her brilliant thighs from his view, and to top it off, his jacket. His black eyes shot open for a second, definitely lingering on her chest. Soon his look of surprise melted into a sultry stare. "Finally got my hints then?"

    (Y/N) almost laughed, those were hints? But instead, she gave him a smirk and slid into his lap, rubbing her thinly covered sex over his bulge. He instantly grabbed her waist, his nails digging into her hips. Her eyes were dark with lust as she slid her hands into his hair and roughly kissed him. Months of pent up sexual frustration finally escaped in the form of grunts and moans, pants and gasps. They tore at each other and somehow ended up on the floor. When 2D finally put himself inside her the next few hours were a blur.

He did eventually make it to the interview, hair a mess and hickeys all over his throat, but he made it.