2D x Reader (Naptime)

(A/N This fanfic is based off an asmr video that should be at the top there, feel free to listen to it as you read to add a little bit of atmosphere. Video belongs to Voice of an Angle and I did get permission to do this. Enjoy)

You stretched out under soft covers, the side effects of your prior nap taking over. As you rolled over, a cute blue-haired boy with pitch black eyes stared at you softly.

"H-h-hi," he stuttered, seemingly caught off-guard by your awakening. He let out a small giggle. "How yew doin' luv?" He giggled again as you shrugged. "Ahm just layin' in mah bed, y'know?" He hummed and ran a long hand through your hair, you shivered at the contact and his icy hands. His hand rested on your cheek and tilted your head up to get a better look at you. "You're so beautiful." Your eyes cast down in a bashful gaze that made him hum again. "Beautiful to me at least." A blush spread spanned your cheeks at the compliment; you moved closer to him, feeling his bare chest under your hands. He laughed at the contact. "Oh jeez.."

Your hand ran down his cheekbone and rested against the back of his neck. You rubbed it and gave him a knowing glance. He licked his lips at the touch but moved back an inch by the indication. "Ahm not bloody beautiful!" Your were gonna interrupt him but he quickly silenced you. "Don't you dare say that." You pulled him closer and rested your head under his chin. "Oh well, Ahm just some washed up dirtbag from Gorillaz." He mutters something incoherent and wrapped an arm around your waist to pull you flush against him. He started to pepper little kisses across your face, careful to avoid your lips. You hummed from the affections and he hummed back.

Suddenly a look of confusion appeared on his face. "Oh ya I forgot, why are yew in me bloody bed!" he questioned, sitting up and rubbing his head. "Mate? Were you just laying here?" You eyes surveyed his chaotic room, empty bottles of beer were scattered everywhere. He watched as you shook your head. "Wait wait, wait, wait, wait.." He started to fumble with the sheets and happened to look down. "Wait! Ahhmm!" The threw the sheets back over his infinitely long legs with a yelp. "Where's my bloody pants?" He had buried his face in a pillow to hide his embarrassment, but you could barely hear him. "Wha- bloody hell mate." You carefully took the pillow from him and gently massaged his shoulder. "Wh-what happened?" You gestured to the many bottles littering his floor. He let out a long sigh and slid his hands down his face; with the smallest breath muttered, "fuck." He started to get out of bed. "Ah can't have to pay child support for five more kids, can't do that," he grumbled under his breath.

You wrapped your arms around him from behind and playfully pulled him back down. You easily pinned him and he smirked up at you. "Alright, eh." He rolled you over so he could look down at you, and yelped again as you ran your hands down his chest. Sitting up, he pulled you into his lap and rested against the headboard. "Hey luv, Ah've a question." You looked up at him with a raised eyebrow, he licked his lips. "Okay, how long you staying for?" You shrugged, indicating you really couldn't say for sure. A lot had happened in your life recently and Stu knew this. He started you run his fingers through your hair again as he mumbled, "Alright, I guess that makes some sense." You pressed a kiss to his jawbone and he giggled. "Oh jeez. It's been a while since we- Ah've fallen out and all that." He smacked his lips and snuggled into your hair, humming. He moved back and looked down at you with uncertainty. "Do you mind if I kiss your cheek?" Your eyebrow raised at the query, considering all the kisses he gave you before. "Oh, that be- that be awesome luv. Can Ah- can ah please kiss your cheek?" His hands gently smushed you face, eliciting an upset noise from you. "Pleease? It's so squishy." You couldn't help the absolute adoration you held for this man from showing on your face as you slowly nodded. "Alright, alright." He slowly leaned in and gave you a short, kinda sloppy, kiss against your cheek.

The blush came back and you hid your face in his chest. He squealed with delight, "Ahhh! So soft." His face rested against the top of your head as he took a deep breath and hummed once more. "Ah think going to uhh head to sleep... hey, you want some blanket? Here." He instantly threw a large blanket over you. He adjusted it around your body so you wouldn't have to move away from him at all. "Here ya go." He let out a sigh as his head fell against the backboard. "Goodnight luv, hope ya sleep well." As little sighs and hums left his mouth you thought he'd instantly gone to sleep until his hand started to move up and down your back. "Wait wait, wait. Ah've a- Ah've a message for ya," he stated and leaned closer, "let me tell ya somethin'" his mouth ghosted next to your ear, he licked his lips and you shuttered, "I love you." He giggled at your response and leaned back once again. "Goodnight sweet dreams."

And he was out like a light.