twelve

enjoy this chapter, sorry for the long wait  💌
『••✎••』

two months later

Living with Minghao had been quite nice.

Since he could touch and pick up objects, he sometimes helped me with the housework, like folding and putting away clothes, cleaning the windows and the floor. The usual things.

We have known each other better and I think now I can call him friend. Even if when he teases me or cracks a lame joke I would like to not hear him.

My neighbours? They had been busy with work, they told me they are idols and their shedule could be often very packed up.

We hanged out together only two times to eat lunch during their free time. Vernon sent me videos of them practising and joking around.

Beside that, nothing strange happened, no men in black suits with glasses barged in my apartment like last time and no unusual events came to mess with me.

That was reassuring, however there was this strange feeling in my heart that kept my alert awake. I mean, they said they would come back sooner or later.

I layed down on my sofa covering my face with a pillow. "I'm so tired, I couldn't sleep last night because I was searching for jobs and I didn't hear anything from the ones I applied". I said as I heard Minghao sitting on floor in front of my face.

"I heard you sighing all night long even if I was in the living room. Maybe you shouldn't stay up too late and take some rest.". He added as I sighed again. "See? You're doing that again.".

"I can't help it, I'll probably take a nap after I go out to buy something to eat.". I stretched my arms in the air.

"Y/N.". He called out and I hummed in response. "Have you been seeing someone in these months?".

My eyes widened and looked at his serious face. I bursted out laughing. "You're so funny you know? Of course I'm not seeing someone! Look at me! Who would go out with me?". I exclaimed pointing at me.

Clothes mismatched, messy hair, bags under eyes, sense of organization nonexistent, my life involves only staying on the bed all day watching videos and dramas.

"Are you sure?". He insisted. I nodded and put my thumbs up in front of me in a cute way.

"One hundred percent sure. If I was dating someone I would be the first to know, if someone would like to date a potato like me.". I threw the pillow on the other side of the sofa and sat up.

"I...".

"Mh? What is it?". I questioned as he muttered something I couldn't hear.

Minghao's pov

I would date her.

I would love to hold her hand and walk around, then hold her closer to me as we watched the sun setting.

I like when she starts rambling when she is stressed or embarassed, when she seems lost in her thoughts in the middle of eating food.

I like watching her brushing her hair in the bathroom and then applying a natural make-up on her face.

Her smile making my heart jump, her eyes shining as she sees what I just drew, her laughter filling entirely my ears and my mind.