Fear Breaking

"Did you have fun, sweetheart?" Yoongi asked after hopping off of Coco's back and then helping you down too. You were grinning from ear to ear and your heart was still racing from the exhilaration.

"That was amazing, I've never been on a horse before," you gushed while stroking Coco's beautiful dark mane. You quickly moved round to her front and gave her a good pet for being so lovely, then a carrot when Yoongi passed it to you.

"Well you didn't scream in my ear the whole time so that's good," he teased, poking your sides and making you jump back.

"It was scary being so high at first," you pouted and he grinned while wrapping his arms around your waist and giving you an Eskimo kiss.

"But I was right and you did enjoy yourself in the end," he boasted then pressed a kiss to your nose. "Let's get you inside now, your nose might fall off in a minute," he chuckled at your reddened nose, so in return you leaned up and nuzzled into his neck which made him whine and hold you by the hips at arms length.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold," you shrugged with a cheeky grin and he rolled his eyes dramatically before taking your gloved hand in his and Coco's reigns in the other.

Since what had happened in Yoongi's room earlier in the afternoon, you'd both grown a lot more confident and comfortable with each other, neither of you were shy to take the other's hand or give a quick peck and you were glad that that moment hadn't turned you both into nervous messes; like you would have thought it would.

While Yoongi took care of Coco you visited Honey, her filly, who was a beautiful warm brown colour. Both horses were beyond friendly which made you excited to see them more often like Yoongi had suggested.

"Come on Frosty," Yoongi coaxed you away from the pen with an outstretched hand, which you took quickly so that you could make it back inside before it got too dark.

"Do you want to have a bath?" Yoongi asked tentatively once you'd made it inside and took off your coats, gloves and boots. Your eyes widened at the prospect and you nodded enthusiastically.

"That sounds like heaven," you sighed dreamily and he let out an amused breath through his nose.

"If only you'd sound so love struck talking about me," he joked while you followed him though the homely wood cabin.

"I do so," you protested and he raised a brow. "Okay, maybe that's more in my head but that's only because apart from you there's no one I really have to talk about you to," you pointed out since your only other friend was Jimin and that wasn't exactly a feasible conversation partner when Yoongi's name was involved.

"You can talk to me about this Yoongi guy, what's he like?" You bit back a grin at his words and then sighed softly.

"He's amazing, you'll have to meet him one day because my words won't do him justice," you spoke truthfully and Yoongi carried on with his little joke.

"Oh, really? Why do you say that?"

"Because he's this amazing, sweet, talented guy who I didn't even know that I missed until he approached me at some frat party."

"Oh? So he's a hot college guy? What a catch."

By this point you and Yoongi were already stood in the bathroom and he'd turned the taps on to run you a hot bath. The steam wafted up from the growing pool and would soon shroud the room in its thickness; encasing you and Yoongi with your words hanging right in front of you both.

"He is a catch, but he's more than just a hot college guy who approached me at a party; he's an incredible man who is passionate about what he loves and he has these wonderful dreams about how he's going to become a producer and make music that speaks to people's souls and changes their world for them because he wants people to know that they can be whatever they want to be." You took a moment to breath in the thick air and it sat heavily in your lungs, matching them to the heavy feeling of your heart beating in your chest.