"I don't really know.. now isn't a good time but maybe later.." jimin looked down on his lap, how can he tell that his roommate is jeon jungkook?

"ugh fuck u but okay.. see ya have fun, but wait who is your roommate!?" taehyung was about to hang up, but not before knowing who will jimin be living with.

"oh taebear, I gotta go now bye byee" jimin hung up, not telling anything to his best friend. he felt frustrated and wondered how will he be able to live like that and with jungkook. he hoped something would get free soon, only thing was that jimin really loved the modern dorm itself,
but he really hated the boy to death, and was sure to make his life a hell on earth by showing him how to really be rude.
he wasn't sure if he would do well, because all he knew was some lame insults and punching his face. he is not a bad person, but it's about jungkook - the cold, rude piece of shit who jimin just despised from all his heart.

he wanted to show him the real flames of rudeness, maybe it would open jungkook's eyes to treat other people with kindness, his bad treatment wouldn't do any harm right? because jungkook was a spoiled bully who hated everyone and everything and had no humanity in him. right?

"uh.. hey grandma.."

"I'm sorry it's been a long time, I just couldn't bring myself to come here but now my house has been invaded by an intruder. who knew there would be bullies in university?" jungkook chuckled sadly.

"maybe it's just my fate, to never have a peaceful life"

"but yeah, I hope you're doing well somewhere there in a paradise you belong to" jungkook sat down on the grass. "also, I turned 19 not to long ago, I wished we could've celebrate my coming of age together.." he sighed, looking at the flowers in his hands.

"I hope your proud of me now, I have done almost everything you wished me to do, got good grades, graduated well from high school and now i'm in a good university, it's quite tiring and I also have a job to make sure I won't spend all your money.." jungkook laid down next to the tombstone, looking up at the sky.

"I hope you are watching me from there and smiling proudly to me, grandma." jungkook sighed, admiring the sky that little by little started turning darker, letting out all the demons that wandered around after the sun went down.
those demons that made everyone cry themselves to sleep at night, and those demons that made the night time feel painful. but then there were people who found peace and comfort in darkness, in night. and those were their own kind of demons, they got suffocated when the sun came out, and came back alive when the sun went down, just like jungkook.

"sometimes, I really don't know what's the point in all of this. why did you all leave me down here only to suffer and why do I need to go through all this pain to stay alive when I don't even want to be alive. you get me right?" jungkook laughed sarcastically, knowing that his grandma would hit him with a spoon or a spatula if she was down there hearing that.

"okay okay grandma, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.. I hope you're happy and resting well with grandpa."  he sat up to light up two candles since it's been two years from his grandmother's death. and there was two people buried under the surface.
he laid back down, resting there and talking to his grandma for hours. "well I should get going now.. as i'm already here, i'm gonna visit someone else too...." jungkook stood up and started walking to another side of the cemetery.

he found cemeteries extremely beautiful and peaceful places, it was so quiet but so loud at the same time. there were thousands of stories buried deep down in the ground making the place being so full of death, but so full of life.
every rotten human body under the surface of the earth were someone, they were all someone's daughters, sons, sisters, brothers, friends, lovers, husbands, wifes, mothers, fathers or grandparents. everyone of them were once breathing, laughing, crying, walking, loving and experiencing life.
so why was cemetery such a sad place to be at? it was so full of life, full of happy memories that later on had turned into bad and sorrowful ones. but why did the memories turned out to be like that? just because the person had died? we should cherish those memories we had with the people we lost, we should go to the peaceful cemetery to show our love to the people that used to be part of our lives.
we should smile towards the sky, bring beautiful flowers and feel the stories of others through their energy. he didn't understand why everyone thought cemeteries were awful and scary places, all the people there were dead- in a better place resting well.