𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

It must have been love

But it's over now

It must have been good

But I lost it somehow

It must have been love

But it's over now

From the moment we touched

Till the time had run out

Make believing

We're together

That I'm sheltered

By your heart

But in and outside

I turn to water

Like a teardrop

In your palm

And it's a hard

Winter's day

I dream away

Emma always sang in the shower. Always. So now, she was doing the same. In fact, since she knew she was home alone, she was singing her lungs out, doing silly dances. She didn't stop when she got out of the shower. Still dancing, she put on her underwear, got out of the bathroom and did one of those awkward runs towards her bedroom, because she was cold.

Opening her closet, Emma quickly put her favourite hoodie. That's when she saw one of James' hats. She smiled, put it on and grabbed the nearest deodorant to use as a microphone, before fully singing out loud the song she has been having in her mind all day again.

The doorbell rang and Stephanie went to the front door to answer it. She opened the door and saw James standing on their doorstep with a smile on his face. "Hi Stephanie, is Emma here? I want to hangout out with her today." He announced sweetly.

"Hi James, she's in her room probably taking a shower or something. Please come in," Stephanie grinned as she stepped aside to let James inside.

"Thanks..." he replied as he walked up the stairs to Emma's bedroom to search for her.

As James was walking to the hallways upstairs, he heard music blasting in full volume coming from Emma's room down the hallway on the left. He carefully placed his ear to the wooden door and listening to the music Emma was listening to.

"Emma?" He questioned, turning the doorknob softly and walked in the room investigating what Emma was doing. James spotted undergarments on the floor and picked up the lace panties up from the floor. "What in the world? Oh my God..." he grimaced and threw the panties disgustingly somewhere in the room.

"Emma are you in here? Come on, I got a surprise for you..." James shouted in the room.

It must have been love (it must have been love)

But it's over now (but it's over now)

It was all that I wanted

Now I'm living without

It must have been love

But it's over now

It's where the water flows

It's where the wind blows

James opened the door before him and saw Emma sang to It Must Of Been Love by Roxette from the movie Pretty Woman. He cleared his throat and crossed his arms around his chest nonchalantly and leaning against the doorframe.

Emma stopped singing and turned to look at him shocked. "James! What are you doing here?" Her eyes widen as she tried to look busy.

"Don't act like you don't know Emma, I heard you singing from down the hallway just now. And I gotta say you were an amazing singer. Maybe I should listen to you sing more often..." James smirked as he walked away from the bathroom and to her bedroom quietly.