𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

To say that Emma was nervous was an understatement. Her stomach was in knots and her hands wouldn't stop shaking. Tonight was the night. Emma and James had been together for about four months, and she knew it was time. Emma was a virgin and James was her first real boyfriend, aside from all the jerks she "dated" back in high school. 

James was different. He was sweet and caring, and actually listened to her when she talked. Emma wanted to have sex with James, she really did, but she was terrified. He was a lot more experienced than she was and that scared her. Emma wanted to make her happy, so she knew that she had to overcome her fears and just do it. 

They were both cuddling on their couch, watching The Notebook for the hundredth time. Emma took a deep breath before reaching forward and pausing the movie. 

"Hey!" James whined, interrupting him from reciting every line.

"I'm ready," Emma blurted out, avoiding eye contact with him. 

Emma straddled his waist, placing her knees on each side of his hips.

"I'm ready," Emma repeated, now having all of his attention. 

"Oh… oh. Are you sure Emma?" He snaked his arms around her waist, rubbing his large hands on the small of her back. 

"Yes, I'm positive," Emma said, partly trying to convince herself. 

"Let's take this to the bedroom shall we?" 

He picked her up, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist as he carried her to his bedroom. 

"I love you babe, and I want you to be comfortable okay? If I do anything that hurts you, please let me know." 

This made Emma feel a little more at ease as he sat her down on his bed. 

James kissed her lightly, making her skin tingle. Kissing was good, Emma was comfortable with kissing.

Emma ran her hands through James' thick hair, earning a small moan from him. 

She leaned away from the kiss, still on his lap. James reached for the bottom of her shirt, looking up at her to make sure this was okay. Emma gave him a small nod as he lifted up her shirt. "You're so beautiful..." he said as he threw her dress somewhere in the bedroom. Emma blushed and covered herself up. "No, don't be shy. You look gorgeous..." James said as he uncovered her bare chest.

He peeled his shirt off quickly before laying her back on the bed. He kissed her again, this time slipping his tongue into her mouth. This distracted Emma from him unzipping her pants and beginning to pull them off her body. 

James' free cold hand slid down to her side touching her stomach. Emma gasped a bit shocked, but her mouth closed before he even noticed. He saw her expression and started to tease her a little. "Don't you like it when I touch you like that?" James asked her, keeping his eyes on her. "I d-do like i-it..." Emma stuttered.

He ran his fingers up and down Emma's sides, giving her goosebumps. 

"My girlfriend's so beautiful. I can't wait to touch you," he breathed in her ear full of lust.

That seemed to light the fire inside her. James' dirty talk was like music to her ears. 

His long fingers played with the hem of her panties, while he kissed her neck. He began to suck on the skin behind Emma's ear. Emma moaned quietly as he began to rub her clitoris softly. 

Emma spread her legs wider as he pulled down her underwear. 

James stopped moving and got a condom out from the side table drawer. He ripped the condom open and threw the wrapper in the bin. 

"What are you doing? Why did you stop?" 

"We need to use protection. I don't want you to get pregnant," James said, slipping the piece of rubber on his tip vigorously.

The two of them lay still for a few minutes, adjusting to this new feeling. Once the pain began to subside, Emma told James to move. 

Watching James move above her, his blue eyes trained on hers and his muscles flexing distracted her from the uncomfortable feeling. "Do you trust me?" James whispered, continuing to slowly thrust in and out of her. Emma nodded. 

James grabbed her thigh and gently moved her leg so that her knee was hooked over her shoulder. 

"Now this might hurt a little. Just tell me when you want me to stop." 

Emma was slightly confused at this new position until he began thrusting again. She threw her head back and cried his name as he hit her g-spot directly.

She cupped her left hand on James' cheek and made eye contact with him. Her mouth was formed in an 'O' shape whenever he hit her sweet spot. James bit his bottom lip, pleased to see her reaction. Emma shut her eyes closed just to get the full pleasure she was receiving.

James attached his forehead onto hers to fasten the pace. Her green eyes looked into his blue ones and she let out a shaky breath. "James, I-I'm almost t-t-there..." Emma gasped. "Look me in the eyes Emma..." James announced. Her visions began to become blurry as the pleasure started to rise in her body.

Emma felt like every nerve in her body was on fire. James was grunting into her ear, whispering about how good she was doing and how tight she was.

"You're doing great, baby, just hold on for a second." 

With a few more thrust and a rather loud moan, James came, filling Emma completely. 

"Baby you were amazing," he whispered after the both of them came down from their highs, breathing heavily. 

"Are you sure it was okay?" Emma asked, suddenly feeling self conscious. 

James looked over at her, smiling widely.

"You were amazing," he whispered in her ear softly, nuzzling close to her. Emma shut her eyes and sighed. "You were too…" she said as she grabbed his hand and placed it into hers.