[7] (Part 2)

Keywords:
(P/N) - Pet name
(F/N) - Familiar name

———————————————————

(Y/N)'s POV

I've felt that it is awkward to talk about it in this time.

"I'm sorry ladies, please think that did not happen." I apologized to them,

"(Y/N)...." Rias' face was red, I just flashed her one of my toothy grins. She smiled back.

Walking to her, she began to panic but I firmly held both of her shoulders and whispered.

"Just forget what I said okay?"

I got back to my position and glanced at Issei, he was getting healed by Asia in his private part.

"Let's continue the game." Sona shouted. Me and the others are once again in a serious mode. The ball is ours and Rias picked me to strike it at the others.

"You ready?" I smirked at Saji and looked for an opening.

"Bring it!" He yelled at me,

"Here." I threw the ball as fast as lightning,

JACKPOT!

Right at the baby makers.

"Awwwww...."

"What's the matter blonde boy? Can't handle the pain?" I laughed,

"Why you fucker!"

"What? You want to fight me again?"

"Once I'll get better, I'm gonna beat you up like a soda can!"

"Good joke there buddy." I said while laughing,

"(Y/N) that's enough." Rias suddenly walked to me and looked at Sona with a deadly glare.

"But Rias-"

"(Y/N), enough is enough okay? Listen to me."

"Fine Master."

"Stop calling me Master."

"Yes President!"

"Ugh."

"Uhm, back to the game?" Issei butted in,

"You're the only one left Sona."

"The real game begins!" Sona said but luck wasn't in their side today and we won.

"We won!" Issei jumped up and down like nothing happened to him.

I am happy that I contributed a small part of this game.

"We'll be taking priority on the familiars as the agreement."

"Of course, I hate losing but I did have some fun. But if it is a Rating Game, I wouldn't lose."

"I won't lose to my childhood friend either.Well it'll be a while before we'll have one."

"Indeed. See you later."

Wiping off sweats at my face, a hand creep up my spine and started wiping the sweats off. I turned around only to see Rias with a smile on her face.

"Rias?"

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"W-What are you doing?"

"Wiping off your sweats, silly."

"Jeez, instead of taking care of me why don't you take care of yourself. I don't want your beautiful face to be ruined." I smiled while wiping off her sweats at her face. She immediately smiled back at me.