[2] (Part 1)

"Well, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you, Ms. Rias Gremory" I smiled 

"Nice to meet you too, (Y/N)." She flashed me with a smile of hers.

A smile that captured my heart.

She's the one.

____________________________________

Your POV

"You're now my cute little servant, (Y/N)-kun~" She playfully added and stood up.

"Might as well call me 'Buchou' from now on." and winked at me.

"Now, how's your tummy?" Fixing her uniform, she asked

"My tummy?" 

"The place where you're stabbed." 

How!?

"It wasn't a dream, love. Your body is amazing, I didn't expect that. You took some heavy blow and just recovered in one night." 

"Recover from what?" 

"I've felt that you're weak, but your aura tells me that you're not. You just needed a little magic touch to bring you back," 

Aura?

"And I need you~" She whispered and smirked

What!? You need me!? What for!? Wait a minute! What happened last night!? 

"I'm still a virgin."

Okay, calm down (Y/N)!

"Great! I don't know what I am gonna do if that happens." 

"I like the name (Y/N), you know i'll let you keep it."

Heaven.

"Aw!" I shouted which caused her to giggle.  

"You're a funny guy (Y/N)-kun~, let's go to school." She walked behind me and hugged me from behind.

"Let's go, (Y/N)-kun~" She said with a seductive voice.

I felt my face heat up at the sudden closure.

"R-Right! Let's go to the garage." 

She let me go and I stood up, picking up our bag. Rias cling her arm at mine and proceeded to go with her to the garage. 

We walked to my collections of cars in the garage. I admit there's tons of cars at my house garage, it's just that I really like cars that much. Still walking, Rias suddenly pointed a car.

Ah, that's the one that I just bought recently, it is a limited edition too.

"Hey (Y/N), can we ride that one?"

"Sure Buchou."

"Don't call me 'Buchou' when we're alone, Rias is fine."