[11]

[A/N]: HEY GUYS! ITS THE SECOND TO THE LAST CHAPTER OF SEASON 1!

ANYWAY LET'S GET INTO THE STORY!

----------------------------------------------------------
Issei's POV

"Take."

An unknown voice. When I look up, there is a shadow up in the air flying with its wings spread. It's a woman dressed up as a mage and wearing her hood. It's Raiser's servant! So Raiser's servant did this to (Y/N) and Koneko-chan! I'm sure that is Raiser's [Queen]!

[Hello! Ise! What happened to (Y/N)! Answer me!] Rias-Buchou suddenly contacted me, from the way she speaks I know that she is worried.

"Buchou, (Y/N) got hit by Raiser's Queen!"

[Is he okay!?]

"I don't know Buchou."

"When you hunt a prey, the best time to take them down is when the prey accomplished something because that's the time when the prey is the most vulnerable. It's enough for us to 'sacrifice' many of our pieces in order to take down one of you. Your group has a small number of members to begin with. That alone will be enough to give a huge damage to your group, right? Even if you defeat us, you cannot defeat Raiser-sama. It's useless to resist." The woman laughs as if she finds it amusing.

"(Y/N)-Senpai! Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah....I think I am okay....." He stood up like nothing happened but then a few scratches was visbile. His uniform was also torn up. 

"I-I-Impossible! N-No one can survive f-from t-that a-attack!" Raiser's Queen was planning to prepare for an another attack until-

(Y/N decided to spread his wings and kicked her right in the stomach. The woman crashed at the ground.

"That actually hurt." He was slowly walking to Raiser's Queen. His eyes were glowing blue.

"Ara ara, I think I am late for the events." A voice that is so familiar to me. It was Akeno-san!

"No you're not, I think you can handle this Akeno."

"I'll be your opponent!" I ignored about the next plan and started provoking the enemy. Even I know it's a foolish act but I still can't forgive her.

"What a noisy [Pawn] boy. Do you want to explode?" The mage put her hands towards me!

I'm going to get shot!

"Ara ara. I will be your opponent. Raiser Phoenix-sama's [Queen], Yubelluna-san. Or should I call you the "Bomb Queen"?" Akeno-san comes between (Y/N) and me as if she is trying to protect us.

"I don't like that name because of its bad taste, "Priestess of Lightning". Though I was hoping I can fight you."

"Ise-kun, Koneko-chan and (Y/N)-kun, meet up with Yuuto-kun. I will take care of here."

"B-But!" I try to convince her but Akeno-san shows a serious face to me for the first time. My heart races. I can feel the extreme pressure from her.

"Ise-kun. You have your own role, correct? Go then. This matter here is my job." That's right. I might just be a burden to (Y/N) and Akeno-san. I need to focus on what I need to accomplish. Akeno-san smiles at me.

"It's okay. I will defeat this [Queen] with everything I have!" Suddenly a golden aura covers Akeno-san's body! I can tell how powerful she is just by looking at it. Akeno-san's demonic-power that is. The strongest person in our group, our [Queen]!

"Akeno! I will leave this place to you!" (Y/N) shouted and looked at me with a serious face. 

"Let's go Issei and Koneko." We turned around and head towards the sports court where Kiba is waiting for us.