[5] (Part 1)

Chapter [5] : Jealousy!

Issei's POV

Holding up my hand, I tried to reach her. I'm almost there, but the priests surrounded me.

"I won't let you interfere!"

"Damn Devils! I will destroy you!"

"Move! Shitty priests! I don't have time to bother with you all!"

BANG!

A big sound was heard. Looking back, Koneko-chan just punched one out of the way.

"Please don't touch me."

Kiba drew his darkness-sword.

"Looks like I will have to go full throttle from the beginning. I hate Priests. If there are this many, then I won't hold back to devour your light."

His eyes became sharp and I can feel chills from him. The darkness is showing a very dense killing intent. This will be an all-out war.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

(Y/N) punched and shot multiple priests. His face was in neutral but focused. He then caught me staring at him,

"Go, we got your back!" He said, I nodded and ran as fast as I can to Asia.

But before I came contact with Asia, a sudden large light came out of Asia's body. Together with a scream coming from Asia herself.

Raynare took the light into her hands.

"This is it! This is the power that I craved for a long time! Sacred Gear! With this, I will be loved!"

With an expression of ecstasy, Raynare hugs on to the light.

Then the bright light envelops the ritual room.

When the light faded, there is a Fallen Angel emitting green coloured light from her body.

"Ufufu. Ahahahahahaha! I finally have it! The supreme power! With this, I can become a supreme Fallen Angel! With this I can payback all those who were looking down on me!"

The Fallen Angel makes a big laugh. I didn't pay attention to her and went straight to Asia. The priests are trying to stop me, but Kiba, (Y/N) and Koneko-chan supports me by blowing them away.

Kiba's sword devours the light of the priest's sword, and Koneko-chan hit the priests who has lost their weapon with one mighty hit. (Y/N) shots them out by using Dragon Shot. The combination of these three is remarkable, and it's obvious that it isn't the type of combination possible with a few days of practice.

"Thanks, you three!"

Asia, who is attached to the cross. She looks lifeless.

No, she should still be okay....

I untied the things on her hands and legs, and hold her in my arms.

".....I-Ise-san......"

"Asia, I came to take you back."

"........Yes."

Her voice is very small when she replied, and it didn't sound lively....

Hey, hey!

She should still be fine, right? She won't......

"How sad."

Raynare makes a smirk as if she is rejecting my thoughts once again.

"That girl is going to die."

"Give the Sacred Gear back to her!"

I shout at her, but she just laughs.