[7] (Part 1)

Issei's POV

I finished putting the flyers into the bag that Buchou gave to me.

Two weeks have passed, we still don't have a contact with him, someone thinks that he moved to another country and some says that he's dead because of the sudden lost connection from him.

Buchou always space out like something is bothering her. Is it (Y/N) or something else?

"We're ready!" Asia said to Buchou and I then stood up from the seat..

"Buchou we're off to distribute flyers! Let's go Asia."

"Wait."

"Sorry?"

"This will be the last week you have to distribute flyers."

"E-eh?" Buchou stood up from her seat while looking at me and Asia.

"As I've said before, you we're doing it as a part of your training. Distributing flyers is actually a familiar's job."

"Then we're done distributing flyers?"

"But first, you need to get a familiar."

———————————————————

Buchou raised her hand and flicked her fingers, a small bat appeared....

"This is my familiar. You've met her
before, Ise" 

"Huh?" The bat changed into her human form, memories flooded my mind. I remembered her walking away from (Y/N)..

"Then that girl was....*sigh*"

"Ara ara, this is mine." Akeno-san pointed her index finger at the floor and showed her familiar, it looks like an imp or something...

"This is Shiro.." Koneko chan introduced her familiar cat to us, It has white fur and hazel eyes, matching Koneko-chan's. 

"Mine is-." Kiba wanted to show us his familiar but I cutted him off

"I don't want to see yours." I said and turned away from him waving my hand

"Oh come on Ise-kun, you're no fun." Kiba retorted back at me while smiling with disappointment..

"Anyway, It's a basic things for devils. They assist you, deliver messages and even find things." Buchou continued the explanation to us while crossing her arms. Asia suddenly cutted the talk because of her curiosity.

"Uhhhm, How do you get a familiar?"

"That is..." Buchou was about to answer Asia's question when someone knock to the door.

"Yes?" Akeno-san shouted and the door opened, the whole Student Council was here!

"Uhmm, Who are they?" Asia whispered to me

"She's the Student Council President, Shitouri Sona-senpai. Next to her is the Vice President, Shinra Tsubaki-senpai."

"What brings you all of here?" Buchou walked to the front and asked them

"Just a greeting, since both of us have some new servants." Sona-senpai answered fixing her glasses

"S-Servants? Don't tell me..." 

"Her real name is Sona Sitri, She's the heiress apparent of the upper-class Sitri family." Akeno-san informed us about Kaichou's real identity.

"T-There are other demons in this school!?" 

"Rias-senpai, you didn't tell him about us?" The blonde haired boy asked Buchou. "It's strange he wouldn't notice fellow devils though." he walked infront of me and looked at me closely