[6] (Part 1)

Your POV

I look at the clock.

It is 4:30 in the morning. It's still a bit early for me. I take a deep breath and then went back inside my bed—.

No, that isn't it. Something felt wrong. Oh, I remember now. It's time! I got out of the bed and got ready.

Rias decided that I should have a training  with Issei. It did tick me off having training with the pervert.

Looking outside from the window, there she is the red haired beauty herself, Rias Gremory, who is wearing a red jersey and is standing at the gate. She is a senior and the school idol at the high school I go to. She is also the president of the Occult Research Club that I am in, and her real identity is a Devil.

She looks this way with her blue eyes after she realizes that I'm looking at her.

"Hurry up." She moves her lips like that while smiling.

"Okay." I walked to my closet and changed into a jersey from my pyjamas immediately, and left the room to do the morning training.

———————————————————

"Dude, this is so not cool!" Issei shouted while us running for a countless laps now...

So tiring...

"Hey you two, don't run so miserably. Or else I will add 10 more laps of dashing afterwards."

I'm running in the residential area while losing my breath. Rias who is behind us while riding a bicycle fires us up without hesitation. You are strict like always.

"Fine! Fine!" I retorted back at her..

"Why do we need to suffer.. I didn't expect demons  to train like athletes but I am gonna be—"

"We already know about that harem of yours...." I cutted him off from his speech... 

About a month ago, I happen to be reincarnated as a Devil from a human. I became Rias Gremory's servant Devil. Devils are beings that are summoned by humans, who then grants their wish in exchange of receiving a price from them. They happen to do those kinds of works on daily basis. Rias is no exception.

I have been working daily as a servant Devil of Rias.

"Don't grumble! I don't want to see my servants being weak!"

"Do you mean Issei only?" I stopped at my tracks also causing them to stop.

Turning around to face them both,

"Huh?"

"What do you mean bro?"

"You know, I heard you two talking about piece consumption and you said to Issei that 'He was supposed to be the only one'."

"What are you talking about?"

"Is it a confession? Something like 'Ise is the only one I want' or close to that?"

"No it's not!"

"Then prove it!"

"Bro, it's not what you think it is!"

"Shut up! I am not talking to you." I walked to Rias and held her by her wrists.

"Cut this crap out! You're hurting Buchou!"

"I heard it all, you said that you used all the [Pawn] pieces to him."

"Stop!"

"So what piece I am now!? Am I just your toy that you can put anywhere?"