Chapter #27: North of London.

↠3rd Person's POV

The next day, Sebastian woke up Ciel and (Y/n) to start the 'quest' (as (Y/n) would call it, always earning strange glances from the Victorian duo) early at 4:00 a.m. The girl protested as to why she had to wake up that early but decided not to say anything afterward, instead of that she asked if the Butler was alright; remembering what happened the day before. Sebastian nodded and smiled at them, reassuring them that he was better.

After that, the demon butler prepared a carriage and they went straight to the North of London; where their mission of finding the unknown demon started.

"Birgitte said that the first one is a Lion Demon." (Y/n) noted, then looked at Sebastian; who was sitting beside her with his left arm bandaged and looking at her questioningly. 

"You're probably going to ask me if I know who the Lion Demon is, am I right?" Sebastian predicted the (e/c) eyed girl's intentions and raised one of his thin eyebrows. (Y/n) was about to deny it, but then shut her mouth; knowing that those were actually her intentions. The 21st-Century girl thought that there was a possibility that Sebastian used to be a social demon and knew personally lots and different kinds of his own race or any supernatural thing (judging as to how he said in season two that he met an Egyptian mummy, a Pharaoh identified by him as Smenkhkare, that reigned -oof- +3,000 years ago).

Or maybe he used to be an asocial, just like her.

"So, your answer is?" (Y/n) asked, motioning her hands to tell him to continue. Sebastian shook his head gently and looked down at her. "I'm afraid to say that no, I don't know the Lion Demon Miss Birgitte talked about." The raven-haired man sighed in slight frustration and shifted his glance towards the young boy that was sitting across him.

As the raven-haired male said before, he was taught that those Demons were merely a myth; so actually knowing that the information he was given was false made Sebastian feel a sensation of disappointment. 

Ciel furrowed his eyebrows, a scowl making itself present on his pale lips. "Then this will be harder than we thought. Either way, if he's one of the four demons that the witch mentioned, it will be quite easy to spot him based on his presence. Right, Sebastian?" He explained, then looked up to meet his Butler's wine gaze. Sebastian returned his determined gaze and firmly nodded, knowing that he would be able to sense the Demon's presence if he got near it.

(Y/n) looked outside the window and began to think. Birgitte said that the Lion Demon was at the North of London but not exactly where, so they would be wandering around until they found it? How much time would they spend doing that? 

How much time do they have, actually?

"(Y/n)." Ciel snapped the said girl out of her train of thoughts, waving his gloved hand in front of her face. "Are you alright?" The Earl asked, slight worry lacing in his voice. After all, (Y/n) was unconsciously looking outside the window with a dull expression that made him feel quite uneasy.

"Uh, yeah. I'm just thinking that Birgitte didn't say exactly where the demon was located, only that he was at the North." The girl grasped the (f/c) fabric of her dress and sighed. (Y/n)  started to feel frustrated, maybe even a little anxious about the current situation. Sebastian placed his gloved hand on her shoulder and smiled comfortably at her. "Do not fret, (Y/n). We'll find him as soon as possible." The raven-haired male reassured her, keeping the smile on his pale lips. 

She looked up at him and forced a smile onto her face; even though it looked as fake as ever. "I am already worrying. That's the thing I can do better, worry. Yeet."