Chapter #15: The Pink-Girl arrived.

The sun rises, hitting the curtains that were in (Y/n)'s room. Then, the curtains were suddenly opened, making the sunlight hit the closed eyelids of the (h/c) haired girl, waking her up.

...

Lol, just kidding, she rolled to the other side when the sun hit her eyes.

"5 hours more please." She mumbled, hugging her beloved pillow. The one who opened the curtains started to talk. "Oi, wake up (Y/n)."

'That doesn't sounds like Sebastian... American accent? OH MY GOD, WAIT A MINUTE!' (Y/n) suddenly thought. Then, she opened her eyes and got up, meeting face-to-face with Bard. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE BARD?" The girl exclaimed, getting off of the bed.

"Sebastian told me to scort you to the dining room, knowing that you wouldn't care to wander 'round the manor in a sleep gown. " Bard commented, cigarette in his mouth. (Y/n) opened her mouth in amazement, the said: "YOU WOKE ME UP LIKE NOTHING?! WHAT IF I WAS NAKED?!"

"Why would ya be naked?"

"PROBABLY BECAUSE IT WAS HOT LAST NIGHT. I DON'T KNOW MAN."

"Ok, just lemme escort you. The Young Master told me that you injured yourself your left leg, so I have to help ya." The blond commented, helping her to get up, and then he then helped the girl to walk towards the dining room. 'So, injured myself, eh Ciel?'  (Y/n) thought, a thick mark appearing on her forehead.

"So, Bard, I've noticed that we don't talk that much, let's use this small moment to talk." (Y/n) broke the silence, looking at Bard who was almost carrying her. "Wat'cha want to talk about?" Bard asked, a tint of red dusting his cheeks. The (h/c) haired girl started to think, then, a topic came to her mind.

"The Young Master told me that Miss Elizabeth was coming today at 4 o'clock." The (e/c) eyed girl said to the blue eyed chef, making him almost drop her. Well, it wasn't a topic, but it was gossip.

"WHAT?! SO SUDDENLY?!"

"THAT'S WHAT I TOLD HIM!"

"We need to start a strategy. Like in the war. But worse..." Bard said dramatically, already outside the dining room, but he stood outside, busy planning their war strategy towards Elizabeth. "A Pink War." They said in unision, then they looked at each other, and laughed.

"We said the same thing, the same time, OMG HIGH FIVE WE'RE CONNECTED." (Y/n) exclaimed, stretching out her hand. Bard blushed, but then grinned and gave (Y/n) the high five.

"Now, let's enter the dining room, we've been outside pretty much time." The blond man said, helping me to walk, then opened the doors that led inside the dining room. Then, she put (Y/n) in a seat beside Ciel. "Good morning Master/Ciel." Bard and (Y/n) said in unision, then looked at each other and high fived. "WE'RE NAILING THIS."

"Nailing?" Bard and Ciel ask in unision, (Y/n) tensed up, and laughed slightly. "I don't know how to say it, so I'll give an example." She cleared her throat and started to think. "Like, when you're bad at something, like chess for example, but you then know how to play and you're a good player now. That's when someone says 'oh my God, she nailed it with Chess!" (Y/n) explained the two boys in the room.

"Did you understand?" They both nodded. After that, Sebastian entered the room with the breakfast.

"Good mornin' Sebastian." Bard said. "I brought (Y/n) like ya told me to, now, I'm going to eat. Excuse me!" He added, then dashed towards the kitchen where the other servants were. "Thank you." The Butler managed to tell the chef, then looked at the (e/c) eyed girl and bowed.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." Sebastian greeted the girl with a smile, she returned it gladly. "Hi Sebastian.~"

Then, she stopped, thinking a moment.