Chapter #18: What do you think you're doing?

>>(Y/n) 's POV<<

After playing chess with Ciel, I decided to go straight to my comfy and comfortable bed. At the moment I entered my room and closed the door behind me, I let out a yawn and rubbed my eyes. "Damn it, I'm hella sleepy. Ciel really takes Chess seriously... I don't know how many hours we played." I mumbled, jumping straight to my bed, changing my clothes to my comfy pajamas color (F/c).

Long story short, I fell asleep the moment my head made contact with my pillow.

>>Time: 3:34 am<<

"Shh, you're going to wake her up Senpai!" I heard someone say in my dreams, I guess.

Or... wait.

That voice sounds familiar.

"BUT HER NIGHTGOWN IS SO CUTE, I CAN'T HELP IT~"

And that one's even more familiar. Could it be...?

I quickly opened my eyes, and my (e/c) eyes met with a pair of green ones with red glasses, in an instant I recovered my conscience and recognized who was the person in front of me.

Grell Sutcliff.

I was about to do what a normal person would do, scream so loud because probably they were going to take my cinematic records (Well,I don't really have an idea), but then Grell covered my mouth with his gloved hand.

Oh, his glove is really soft, I hope I get to know where he buys them.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said, my voice muffled thanks to the hand of the red haired shinigami. Another person in front of Grell sighed, and when I turned around to see who it was, it turned out that it was Ronald Knox. 

Why didn't I noticed him before? He looks way more handsomly (is that even a word? lol) cute in real life, oh my God.

"It's classified information, darling." Grell answered, trying to sound like a serious man-eh, woman. I don't know how to call him, eh, her. Damn it. But then, Ronald cut off the seriousness and said: "Our boss told us about some kind of strange aura that appeared out of thin air, and it turns out it radiates from you."

Wait, aura?

Does it has to do with the spell my Grandpa did like, I don't know, 9 hours ago? Probably it worked, but not completely. It did something to make me erradiate an aura that alerted the Shinigamis, but not strong enough to open the portal and take me back home. It looked like I could trust them, so I just blurted out: "Eh, I think I know what was the reason of the sudden energy..."

They looked at me with... sparkle in their eyes? What the hell, I just said I knew what was the source of the problem.

Is William going to punish them with extra paperwork if they didn't brought the source of the energy or what?

"Ohhh, you know? Then Will won't add more paperwork to my desk!" Grell exclaimed happily, squealing and twirling around with me in his arms.

I only made a guess, I didn't thought it was actually going to be that.

"Well, tell us Missy." Ronald said, looking at me with hopeful eyes. "(Y/n), (L/n) (Y/n)." I added. Should I tell them 'no need to introduce yourselves, I already know you because you're an anime in my dimension.'? I think that's too straight forward, no no.

"Miss (Y/n), tell us please.~" The blonde boy said, once again pouring all his attention towards my poor being. I can't help but blush... I mean he's staring right into my soul, and he's so cutely handsome, I CAN'T HELP IT. My face is probably red.