Chapter #10: Some time with Sebby.~

"So, anyways." (Y/n) said while looking at the Butler. "Can you escort me to my room? I mean, I don't remember where it is. The map Ciel gave me isn't helping at all." She added, while tugging Sebastian's jacket sleeve softly. She felt WAY better now, for some reason.

Sebastian smiled kindly and said: "Of course Miss (Y/n), right this way." Then, he started leading the girl towards her room.

"Sebastian, I've already told you, just call me (Y/n), I'm not a noble or something to be called 'Miss'." The (e/c)-eyed girl commented, walking beside the Butler. "My deepest apologies Mi-(Y/n). It won't happen again." The raven haired Butler said, right hand in his chest.

'I remember my friend telling me that in some article she read that Sebastian was the black sheep of his family, that when he was a child he was kind and all of that stuff, but I didn't believed her.' (This is actually true, a friend of mine said that, and I was clearly surprised lol) The girl thought, looking at the back of the Butler, and smiled. 'But he's really nice and kind, and it's good to be around with because of a lot of reasons.'

"Why, thank you for such compliment (Y/n)." Sebastian cut off her train of thoughts and smirked. (Y/n) tilted her head clueless, and then she started to blush. "YOU READ MY MIND AGAIN, DIDN'T YOU? STOP IT!" She shouted, slapping the Demon's back. "AH! S-T-O-P! I-T!".

Sebastian just chuckled and stopped in front of a door. "This is your room, (Y/n)." He said, opening the door for the said girl to enter. She smiled politely and entered her room. "Now, if you excuse me." The demon Butler bowed and disappeared in thin air.

The girl entered her room, and started to look for her cellphone that she left here. When she found it down the bed, she called her grandfather and waited until he picked up.

"It's okay that I love it in here, but I also have to find a way to go home though..." She mumbled and heard the click that meant that (G/F/N) already picked up. 'HELLO? WHO THERE'.

"Grandpa, it's me, your beautiful granddaughter." (Y/n) said flipping her hair fabulously. '(Y/n) ~ why did you called?' The old man asked in the other side of the line.

"I need to find out how to go back home. I love it in here, but it's not like I can stay here forever, I miss you, and mom... Wait, what happened to mom?! What did you told her?!" Screamed the girl the last sentences, remembering that her mother saw that she wasn't there when the woman went back home.

'I mean, it was difficult to her to believe that you were in a friend's place, because she knew you would have went with you laptop, that is still in your room.' The girl face-palmed, because it was true. When it was about working, she always had her laptop by her side. 'But at the very end she gave up and said that it was fine, but she said that she wanted to see you home when she came back.'

"OH NO." (Y/n) simply stated with a lot of worry.

'You girl, don't worry. I'm going to investigate all about this, and when I have the solution, I'll CALL you, sounds right? Just chilax with those boys and explore that Pokémon World.' (G/P/N) said all relaxed. The girl had no other choice than to nod. "Okey, then, bye~" and she hanged up.
She threw herself into her bed and remembered that she was in her days. "Ew, I forgot to change." And after that, she changed in cleaner clothes. To a simple dark blue dress that reached her knees, and a pair of black Mary Jane's.

After thinking, and thinking. She paid a visit to the study of the Shorty, that for some reason, she knew how to go in there. "You know how to get into Ciel's study but not to you own room, bravo." The (h/c) haired girl mumbled to herself while rolling her eyes.

She knocked twice in the door's wood, and in the other side was heard a soft "come in."

The girl dusted her dark blue dress, and came in, only to see Ciel in his desk doing his things, and Sebastian beside him. "Hi Ciel~ Sebastian~." The girl said, waving at them and sitting in the chair that was in front of the Earl's desk. "Hello." They said in unision, then returned in what they we're doing.