Chapter #25: Back Home.

"(Y/n), wake up."

The said girl started to open slowly her eyes, the sunshine hitting her square up in the face. The memories of the early morning came rushing through the girl's mind, making her gasp in realization and bolt on a sitting position; her (e/c) irises and breath shaky from the sudden commotion on her head. "B-Birgitte!" She cried out, gasping for breath.

"(Y/n)! Calm down!" A worried voice exclaimed, due to that (Y/n) turned to look who was the owner of the voice; coming face to face with Ciel. The (h/c) haired girl bit her lower lip and looked at her lap, noticing that she and Ciel were on her bedroom in the Phantomhive Manor; her sitting on her bed and Ciel took a seat beside the girl with a nearby chair that she had on her room.

The 21st-century girl furrowed her eyebrows and looked around the room. Ciel sat there, his few cuts looked like they were already treated and that made her relax a little. But, something was bugging her. "Where is Sebastian? How are his wounds? He was the one who got injured the worst, after all." She asked, sitting on the edge of her bed and raised a little her legs, then she kicked them; making her stand on the floor with her feet.

Ciel looked at (Y/n) with his visible eye and answered her question: "From what I heard from the servants is that he treated our injuries first, then went to make the breakfast." 

(Y/n) walked towards the full body mirror that was on the other side of the room and noticed that indeed, her scratches from the 'battle' with Birgitte were treated and bandaged carefully; from her bruised forearms to the burns in her hands. "Wait, then does that mean that he's over there making breakfast while he's injured?!" She screamed while maintaining a forced smile on her face; her teeth clearly being gritted in rage and her eyes lightly shadowing. "HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE RESTING GODDAMNIT." 

Ciel sweatdropped at this. "Well, he's a demon after all. Even though those injuries won't heal quickly like he is used to, he'll do his chores and pretend like it's nothing when it's actually the opposite." The young Earl illustrated the girl, crossing his arms in front of his chest and frowning. The crow demon was a mysterious being by nature, but in those 3 years Ciel has been with him he has kind of picked up his behavior. But he has never seen him like this before; with actual injuries that he can't get rid of that easily like he normally does. The boy has never seen him this weak.

"Oh no, no, no, that mister WILL treat his wounds. I WILL TAKE MY TIME TO TREAT THEM EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO TREAT BROKEN BONES." (Y/n) declared, grabbing Ciel by the wrist with her left hand and started to walk towards the open bedroom door. The blue haired boy became a little flustered when he felt how the (h/c) haired girl grabbed his wrist firmly; her hand cold against his warm skin. He formed a frown on his lips at the realization of how cold her palms were, hoping that the girl was alright. Or it was simply that she always had freezing hands and he never noticed this before.

(Y/n) walked out of the room with Ciel in her grasp and went straight to where she thought was the path that leads to the kitchen. After a few moments and a lot of corrections from Ciel, they stood a few meters away from the kitchen; hearing the clatter of the kitchen utensils due to them being used. "Stay back Ciel. I need to scold this damn stubborn demon." (Y/n) mumbled under her breath, releasing the said boy from her 'iron' grip. The young Earl only looked at her with curiosity gleaming through his blue eye. 

The girl entered the kitchen, and what she noticed first was Sebastian in front of the kitchen island cutting some vegetables swiftly; his concentrated face being only a mere façade of all the pain he was struggling with baring right now. However his Young Master and (Y/n) were more important than himself, so he decided to prepare breakfast.