Chapter #26: The butler's butler.

(Y/n) closed the door behind her and shifted her glance to Ciel, who was standing behind her with an unsettling look in his visible eye. "Brb means Be Right Back." The Earl only nodded in understanding and then saw the girl with a questioning look. "Then why don't you just say that? Please don't confuse us with your futuristic language."

The (h/c) haired girl snorted and started to walk towards the kitchen with the Earl trailing behind her. "Futuristic? You make it sound like it's something complicated or something." She added, watching how Ciel matched her pace and glared at her with frustration written in his pale face. For the Victorian boy, it was indeed difficult to understand all the slangs and references that the girl suddenly threw at him and the demon. He evidently wanted to understand them, that being the reason why he always asks her to explain to them every time she says one. He grunted under his breath and averted his gaze from the 21st-Century girl. "It is complicated for me." The blue haired boy mumbled.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID? I DIDN'T HEAR YOU, SAY IT LOUDER." (Y/n) shouted, stopping harshly and looking at Ciel with her right hand behind her ear; pretending like she didn't hear him. A blush crept in Ciel's cheeks and then with a devilish smile on his lips he shouted in the girl's ear: "IT IS COMPLICATED FOR ME." 

"NOT THAT LOUD. YOU WILL MAKE ME GO DEAF OR SOMETHING!" She shouted back, hearing a light ringing on her ears. "Man, there go my eardrums."

"Now, what do you plan on doing in the kitchen?" Ciel questioned, standing in front of the kitchen's door and raising an eyebrow to (Y/n). The lass grinned and entered the kitchen with an enthusiastic aura. "Our breakfasts, silly! Also, a cup of Chamomile tea for Sebastian to make him relax; the thing he never does." She answered.

"Hey (Y/n), Young Master! What are you two doin' here?" A voice said, and when (Y/n) and Ciel turned to look at the source of the voice their glances landed on the Chef of the Phantomhive Manor; Bard. The (e/c) eyed girl smiled widely and ran towards Bard then tackled him in a hug. "BAAAAAARD, IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS." She screamed comically, Bard and herself turning into chibis for a moment.

"You're exaggerating, (Y/n)! It has only been like a few days." Bard corrected her with a grin on his face, a cigarette dangling in his mouth like usual. He returned the girl's hug with a blush creeping in his cheeks whilst keeping his cheerful smile.

Ciel cleared his throat, glaring daggers at the duo who were hugging before him. For some reason that he didn't actually know, he felt the sudden urge to break their hug by pushing them apart and glare intensely at the male with his slender arms crossed in front of his chest.

Which he was doing unconsciously... 

The glaring and crossing his arms part, not the pushing them apart thing.

Bard glanced at Ciel when he felt his stare bored holes in his head and sweatdropped, getting the message and releasing the girl from their hug. "So, uh...you said something about breakfast?" The American asked, laughing nervously whilst scratching his cheek. (Y/n) looked at him and nodded eagerly. "Yes! I'm going to do some quick breakkkkkfast." The girl stopped herself from saying 'breaky' once again.

"You were going to say it once again, didn't you?" Ciel asked.

"Pff, what are you talking about? I wasn't." 

(Y/n) started to rummage the cupboards, grabbing ingredients she thought were needed to make their Fancy-Nancy English breakfast. "What would you like to eat for breakfast, Ciel?" (Y/n) asked the Earl while putting the ingredients she took on the island of the kitchen. 'Good thing that I kind of know how to cook... Kinda. But well, what's the difference between a modern breakfast and a Victorian breakfast?' The (e/c) eyed girl pondered in her head, then she froze for a second. 'Hope that it's not big.'