Chapter 21: Travel Buddies pt 2

There's a question at the end of the chapter it's important for the next chapter. So please reply also make sure to vote if you liked the chapter.

-----------------------------

Tick tock tick tock

The clock inside the hotel room filled the silence and bounced off the walls.

Jungkook and Yoongi have been up for a few hours, Jungkook was currently staring into the back of Yoongis head as he worked on whatever the hell he was up to.

The youngest didn't understand his hyung, who seemed to work 24/7, he wondered if he ever had any fun since he would stay in the hotel most of the time while traveling leaving the group to venture without him. The group would even be lucky to see Yoongi some times even resorting to shoving his food into his room door because he would barely open it for them to pass him whatever he needed.

Today Jungkook was going to try to get his hyung to come with him to explore Brazil maybe go watch some busking, or get something to eat, maybe they would just sit and watch the stars he didn't know, just something so he could have a chance to show Yoongi his feelings for him. He was honestly getting tired of doing the same thing over and over again complementing his hyung then teasing him he wanted to actually get closer to him feelings wise he didn't want to be considered a friend he wanted more than that.

For the past few years Jungkook has kept his thoughts and feelings about his hyung deep down in his heart so far, that it was pretty much impossible to see on the outside, but Jungkooks feelings kept growing and he's tired of keeping them in any longer which is why he has been teasing him and giving him slight affection and letting himself go here and there but his hyung doesn't seem to get his point and shrugs it off and Jungkook starting to get frustrated he wanted to be able to hold Yoongi and call him his not anyone else's, not just follow him around like a lost dog.

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled.

Yoongi seemed surprised and slowly turned around in his chair with his headphone wrapped around his neck.

"Yes Jungkook?" Yoongi responded.

"Want to go out?" Jungkook blatantly asked

"What like a d-date!?" Yoongi blushed he was flustered and surprised was Jungkook asking him out.

"No! I'm not gay! just to chill cause, uhh I'm bored." Jungkook mentally face palmed and watched Yoongi who seemed to be taken back about what he just said, of course, he did something wrong he wanted to die currently he just spat anything that came to mind out of his mouth.

Great job genius

"O-oh yeah sure, why not." Yoongi was kinda hoping Jungkook would've asked him out but that was absurd, Jungkook was just friendly.

"Wow, I didn't expect that, but hurry and get ready it's getting dark." Jungkook gestured for Yoongi to get ready.

------------&------------

After Yoongi and Jungkook were both ready they headed out.

Jungkook had suggested the two go get a quick snack before they start their road of discovery around Brazil, Yoongi agreed, Jungkook suggested they go to a random store to grab something quick so that's what they did.

As they looked through the different aisles grabbing different types of food like; chips, candies, sodas, and many other things.