Chapter 18: Anxious

"Hyung...wake up its time for hell, or dance practice,"Jungkook poked Yoongi's cheek the two had fell asleep after Yoongi's breakdown ( idk what to call it). Jungkook felt bad for wakijg his hyung but he knew that both of them needed a clean slate to start the day. "Hyung please wake up." Jungkook tried pushing his hyung off.

"No stop, your warm." Yoongi mumbled quietly but loud enough for the maknae to here and blush to spread across his face.

"Um...hyu..fine you can sleep maybe just a little bit longer."Jungkook felt defeated this shouldn't be happening but how could he help it his hyung looked like a kitten it brought him straight back to when they first fell asleep together and that just made him blush more even if nothing happened.

"Jin hyung shut up." Jungkook spoke softly when him had busted through the door.

"What, don't tell me to shut up Jungkook I need you both up now." Jin was soft but stern

"Hyung sorry but Yoongi hyung is really sick I felt his forehead and I dont think he'll be able to practice today." Jungkook made up a lie on the spot and by Jins face he seemed to believe him.

"Jungkook are you sure he's sick, was his tempurature really high, let me check," Jin started getting close to Yoongi but Jungkook stopped him and told him that Yoongi said it hurt last time he tried to get tge older up. " Hm ok its obvious he has to stay Jungkook you can stay and take care of him right your caught up with the choreography so it should be fine." Jin said to the maknae who was nodding to everything he had said.

After Jin gave Jungkook things to do to make sure Yoongi was okay all the members left to practice leaving the maknae and the second oldest by themselves.

-------------------

"Ahhh," Yoongi yawned as he sat up looking around his room, "Jungkook were are you!?" Yoongi wondered why the maknae wasn't by his side anymore.

"Hyung i'm here sorry I left to get a snack," Jungkook suddenly entered the room holding a bag of chips "want some?"

"No thanks, you scared me I thought I missed practice and you all left me. Yoongi chuckled starting at the maknae who was shoving chips down his throat.

"I mean that's half true you did miss practice and they did all leave except me of course." Jungkook smiled his bunny teeth in full effect causing Yoongi to aww internally.

"Wait why did I miss practice you should've woke me up." Yoongi spoke seconds later

"You said you were tired so I let you sleep." Jungkook said, "and maybe I lied to Jin and said you were sick but no big deal."

"Jungkook what the he'll why would you lie!?" Yoongi was shocked.

Jungkook left the room to avoid this question.

"Brat." Yoongi followed him out walking into the kitchen and grabbing his left over food heating it up and sitting at the table.

He didnt know what he was going to do today practice lasted till 9:00 pm and it was on 1:00 so he had a long 8 hours ahead of him. He had to do something with the brat who was currently looking for something else to eat in the pantry.

"Jungkook want to go to hongdae (홍대) and watch performances or buy clothes or eat or just anything because i'm bored.

"Oh um sure hyung let me get ready." Jungkook quickly left the room the shower being heard mintues later.

Yoongi was also getting ready using the guest bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face until he could use the actual shower.

----------------------

Once the duo finished they didn't actually leave they waited in till 5:00 since that's when hongdae had all the good food out and most performances.

So roght when the clock hit 5:00 pm they caught a taxi and headed staight to hongdae.

Once they stepped out and paid they went straight to the booths where they were selling food. Jungkook got ice cream and Yoongi got spicy rice cakes (떡볶이).

The two spent their time eating then decided to watch a street performance.

"Oh hyung their doing dumb dumb by red velvet!" Jungkook said excitedly and pulled Yoongi to the crowd of people watching.

"Jungkook why do you like this song so much?" Yoongi questioned.

"Because its catchy obviously and the dance is nice." Jungkook started dancing with the music Yoongi laughing as he watched the Younger dance.

Jungkook watched his hyung smile and laugh as he danced. He knows he's said this thousands of time, but it was the cutest thing he's ever seen so he continued to dance making funny faces and gestures thorough out the song just to keep his hyung smile shown.

"Omg Jungkook your going to kill me." Yoongi was currently "dieing" of laughter Jungkook achieved his goal in making Yoongi laugh and was satisfied.

"Yoongi hyung lets go to get more food." Jungkook grabbed Yoongis hand and ran over to the food carts for the second time.

Jungkook would be lying if he said he didnt grab Yoongi hand on purpose. He just wanted to know if it was soft or not so he grabbed it, duh👀, even while they were getting treats Jungkook hadn't let go of the older hand since Yoongi didnt seem to protest he continued even when they were done ordering and started walking again.

--------------------

Yeah, Yoongi noticed that Jungkook didn't let go but for some reason he liked the feeling of he others hand in his, it made him feel safe.

The older hadn't felt this feeling before and he didnt know how to explain it but what he knew was he didnt want it to end. Should he tell Jungkook, no of course not he'd think he's insane.

While Yoongi thought more on the situation he didn't even notice when Jungkook had gotten closer to him but when he did he freaked.

"What the fuck Jungkook!" Yoongi pushed Jungkook off of him and let go of his hand, he was blushing but his mask covered his red face. Jungkook looked shocked.

"Im so sorry hyung I shouldnt have done that forgive me I didn't...k-know what I was doing...im sorry...I...I'm sorry." Jungkook was scared this wasnt supposed to happen why was he acting like this usually this wouldn't bother him, because he got BDE, anyway he needed get out so that's exactly what he did....he ran

----------------
Not proof read

I swear Jungkook got bde just wait👀👀

Anyway hope you had a merry christmas and happy new year (my birthday btw)

Lots of love A/N