Chapter 2: First glance

4 Years ago

"BTS a new group that debuted earlier this month has now come out with the first ever performance of their debut song, "No More Dream" many have speculated that this new group of seven will not last long while others think the complete opposite. Some believe that the agency is the problem. We will have to see what this group has in store to know if they will fall or rise, this has been KBS with the newest information after the break we have the manager of a company that has his own opinions on BTS he-"

The Tv went black Jin turning it off mid segment not wanting to hear any more of it.

The members turned there head looking at the oldest questioning why he would just turn off the tv. The oldest turned to his members saying "That was all we needed to see," and walked out of the room to the kitchen to begin dinner preparations.

In all honesty, Jin had wanted to see the rest of the segment, but when he looked down at Yoongi, who was sitting on the floor, he could see him visibly offended and uncomfortable after the reporter had commented on the chances that they may disband.

When Jin left the room all the members started to talk about their schedule and other things they had going on.

Jungkook spoke about how he missed a part in the dance practice for the new song they were going to perform. Most of the members nodded in understanding since they as well were struggling too. Then they discussed their worries and fixes they needed to correct quickly.

Jungkook silently watched his second oldest hyung who had not been talking at all. He seemed to be in his own world while the others conversed. While he stared, he noticed how concentrated he looked while he was thinking of something Jungkook honestly thought he looked quite cute with what looked like a pout, he wondered what was going on in his mind at the time.

Jungkook shook his head trying to get his mind off the thought of how cute his hyung looked.

"What am I thinking!!" he asked himself standing up from his spot on the couch and walking to his shared room. Jungkook jumped on his bed and looked up at the ceiling thinking about the thoughts he had in the living room.

Eventually after a while Jungkook had dozed off causing him to sleep past dinner, since he wouldn't wake up even after the members had come in multiple times, he didn't budge so they left him to sleep, they would just leave some leftovers.

/////////

After the other members finished dinner Yoongi headed to his room to work on some songs he hadn't finished. While sitting on his bed Yoongi had remembered his hyungs kind gesture. Jin had pulled him over into the kitchen while the other members ate he jokingly said "If that news lady kept talking I was starting to think you would just pass out," after this his hyung laughed, that iconic windshield wiper laugh, He had also joined in with a low chuckle before replying with a "thanks hyung," and leaving back into the dining room.

Yoongi smiled at the thought and went on to think of possible lyrics that would fit the song, ones that would fit with the message they were trying to spread.

Yoongi had his music up loud in his earphones that he didn't notice the knocking at his door or the door opening either.

He was oblivious of anyone in his room even when their reflection shined through his brightly lit computer screen. Yoongi was so focused on the screen, so when the figure was just watching him work he still didn't notice.

So when he needed to get something from his closet he stood up and turned to see the figure right in front of his eyes causing him to freak out and fall backward. He would have fallen onto his desk however this mysterious figure caught him before he landed and injured himself.

Yoongi braced himself for impact, but he didn't hit anything. He opened his eyes and looked into the eyes of this "mysterious figure" finally being able to see that it was just the Jungkook. Jungkook had asked his hyung if he was ok. He simply answered "yeah I'm fine thanks."

The two had locked their gazes staring into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever before realizing what they were doing and quickly breaking the contact. Yoongi then asked Jungkook why he was in his room, he simply told him that he was the only one awake at this late hour so he joined him.

Yoongi didn't really mind that Jungkook decided to hang, he seemed to come at a great time since he was started to get upset that the writing process wasn't going the way he wanted it to. So he just nodded and left the room to the kitchen. Jungkook followed his hyung and was surprised when he saw him open the fridge and grab something to eat, since he usually never ate after 9:00 pm. However, he was even more surprised when Yoongi put the food in front of him and told him to eat.

Jungkook would have declined but he could see his hyung wasn't going to take no for an answer. So he kindly thanked him and followed him back to his room sitting on his bed as he quietly ate.

Jungkook stared at him as he diligently worked on whatever he was doing, he would sometimes take a break from working to talk to the younger which ended in them not noticing the sun was slowly starting to rise. Eventually, the two members had finally fallen asleep both inside Yoongi's bed not caring that they were cuddled into each other.

//////////

I hope you like the chapter

Love you all ~ A/N