16

[Chaeyoung's POV]

Today is the day I will be working in dad's company.

But as usual, like all new employees, I have to know how the company works and many department managers.

After I finished my breakfast, I went up and wore my suit.

Mina then came in and took my tie.

She helped me tie it and double tapped on the knot twice once she's done.

"Thanks baby..." I said and she smiled.

"You look handsome and hot in this suit. With your muscles perfecting showing and your broad chest." Mina said and I smirked.

"Of course... If not I will not be your boyfriend right?" I said and she chuckled before kissing me in the cheek.

"I'm going now." I said and Mina nodded.

I went to wear my shoes and bid goodbye to Mina before leaving.

I drove to the company and once I've reached, people bowed to me and greet me as CEO.

I went to dad's office and knocked twice before opening the door to see him working hard as usual.

"Dad..." I called.

"You're here." Dad said and he stood up.

I went in and closed the door before sitting down on the couch.

"So what will be doing first dad?" I asked.

"First, I need to teach you how to be a CEO." Dad said and tell me all of the rules.

He taught me ways to learn all of the things quickly technique and after that, he bring me around the company, showing me different departments and what does it do.

After that, he show me around the company and let me know about every inch of the company.

I then went to a vacant table and start working for all the sales.

I also informed some other companies' CEO for a meeting so that we can work together.

I told dad about this and sent him a proposal.

He looked at it and told me some places that I need to improve.

I re-write the proposal and let dad go through it and he said it was okay.

After that, the other companies' CEO came and we start the sudden meeting.

Luckily the meeting went successful and all of the CEO signed contract.

Since Son Company is good at fashion, Son Company will produce fashion dress, suits, pants, shoes and others.

But it gets very busy that I will go out from home early and reach back home late.

[No one's POV]

Right after Chaeyoung gets very busy with his work, he rarely spends time with Mina and Mina is obviously sad about it.

Whenever Chaeyoung reached home, he will either see his favourite yet cold food on the dining table and with a note at the side or he will see Mina sleeping on the couch while the tv is on.

He will always carry Mina back into his room so that she can sleep comfortably.

But Chaeyoung starts to ignore Mina and treat her coldly.

No matter what, he will still take care of Mina just that he didn't talk to Mina that much.

Mina is very upset, seeing Chaeyoung changed to a different person and Chaeyoung ignoring her.

Until one day, when Chaeyoung saw Mina sleeping on the couch, he rolled his eyes and went to his room, not caring about her.

Until he accidentally dropped something, waking Mina up.

Mina went into Chaeyoung's room and saw Chaeyoung.

"You're back." Mina said and walked towards Chaeyoung.

She was about to hug Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung avoided it.

Chaeyoung went into the bathroom, leaving Mina alone.

Her eyes is full of tears, threatening to fall but she blinked it away.

When Chaeyoung came out from the bathroom, he quickly dried his hair and sat down on the bed while using his phone.

"Baby, are you hungry?" Mina asked but Chaeyoung ignored her.

"Baby?" Mina called again but Chaeyoung sighed in frustration while ruffling his hair.

"I'm not! Just stop asking me questions! God..." Chaeyoung said and shake his head.

"A-Alright then..." Mina said, trying not to let her voice crack and her tears to fall.

Mina went on bed and very soon, Chaeyoung joined her but his back is facing Mina.

"Baby, can you hug me while sleeping?" Mina asked, hoping that Chaeyoung will say yes.

"You're so annoying. Just sleep." Chaeyoung answered coldly and Mina couldn't take it anymore.

She sit up abruptly, causing the bed to shake.

"Son Chaeyoung, what exactly is your problem? I did nothing but you're treating me so coldly." Mina said.

"You're making a fuss... Go to sleep." Chaeyoung said.

"Son Chaeyoung! Can you stop playing with me?! I had enough! I've been treating you good but you keep treating me like trash. What do you exactly want?" Mina asked, voice slightly cracking.

"I want nothing. Just sleep now, Mina-ya." Chaeyoung said, still back facing Mina with his eyes closed.

"Is it that you met some other girls outside more interesting than me? Is it because I'm too boring and I can't satisfy your needs that's why you wanted to find other girls outside? Or is it because I'm not pretty like before? Or is it because I'm annoying now so you wanted to find other girls that is not annoying?" Mina asked but Chaeyoung keep remaining silence.

Mina then let out a few soft sobs before continuing.

"Or is it because you don't love me anymore? If you really don't, then stop making me hang here. If you find it hard to say, I can always initiated to say break up." Mina said, finally letting her tears flow freely.

She starts to cry out loud and it hurts Chaeyoung's heart a lot to hear Mina crying.

"S-Since you don't a-answer me, which m-means you-" Chaeyoung then cut Mina off.

"No!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and opened his eyes.

He sit up and hugged Mina tightly.

Mina buried her face into Chaeyoung's chest and continue crying while Chaeyoung is patting her head.

"I'm sorry baby... It's just... Work stress frustrates me a lot. I'm sorry if I take my anger out on you." Chaeyoung said and caressed Mina's hair.

"Forgive me baby... And I have never wanted to break up with you. I have never find you annoying so don't ever think like that, understand?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina slightly nodded.

"Now, dry your tears. And let's sleep okay?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung wipes Mina's tears and they laid down.

Chaeyoung hugged Mina tightly while they slowly fell into slumber.

____________________________________

Sorry for this sudden change version of Chaeyoung. And one more problem is coming! Stay tune!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!