15

[No one's POV]

After all of what happened, Chaeyoung is finally a free man back again!

His dad convinced him to take over his company as his dad is getting older.

Chaeyoung know that it's a family business and he's the only son so he got no choice but to accept it.

Today is his last day of working as a police.

He's already packing his stuff and taking down his police ID.

He look at the ID and sighed deeply.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Someone called and he look up to see his boss, Jeongyeon.

"You're my best brother and my best partner to work with but now..." Jeongyeon trailed off as he sighed.

"Looks like we can't be partners anymore." Jeongyeon continued.

"But we still can meet each other outside." Chaeyoung said and smiled to Jeongyeon.

"Yeah... Anyway, brother hug?" Jeongyeon asked as he opened his arms.

Chaeyoung smiled and hugged Jeongyeon.

"Hope to see you somewhere, bro." Chaeyoung said as patted Jeongyeon's back.

"You too." Jeongyeon said and they broke away from the hug.

Chaeyoung leave his ID on his table and salute to Jeongyeon one last time before leaving the police station.

When Chaeyoung left the police station, he look back once again at the police station and sighed.

He then left the place with heavy footsteps and went back home by his car.

When he reached home, he was greeted by a sudden kiss on the lips.

But he knew the taste and that's from his baby.

"You're back..." Mina said and smiled to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smiled back and closed the door.

He went to his table and set down the box full of his stuff.

Chaeyoung went to bath first while Mina is cooking their dinner.

Wait, I forgot to mention that Mina has Chaeyoung's house keys and she would go over to stay for a night occasionally.

After Chaeyoung is done with bathing, he came out half naked with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Baby! Dinner is ready!" Mina shouted.

"Okay, let me wear something first." Chaeyoung said and he wore his boxer along with his sweatpants before going to the dining table.

"Thanks baby." Chaeyoung said and kissed Mina on the forehead.

Mina smiled and Chaeyoung sit down in front of her.

"Aren't you feeling cold?" Mina asked as she saw Chaeyoung half naked.

"No. Why?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Nothing." Mina said and they started to dig in.

"So you're taking over your dad's company tomorrow?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"My dad have already told me a lot about his work when I was young. So I guess I won't have much trouble. But if there's anything, I can seek help from my baby, right?" Chaeyoung asked and grinned like a little child, revealing his dimple.

Mina revealed her gummy smile and they continue to eat.

After they finished eating, Mina helped to wash the dirty plates while Chaeyoung is keeping his stuff that's in the box.

When he finished, he went behind Mina and hugged her suddenly, causing her to flinch.

"You scared me baby." Mina said and Chaeyoung buried his face at the back of Mina's neck.

He inhaled her hair scent and sighed.

"What's wrong baby?" Mina asked as she turn her head 90 degree.

Chaeyoung didn't answer her but his sneaky hand went into Mina's shorts and touched her gem.

Mina gasped at the sudden contact and she can perfectly feel Chaeyoung's member hardening and pressed against her ass.

Chaeyoung took his face away from Mina's neck and look at Mina's reaction while he's rubbing her clit through the cloth in a fast motion.

Mina keeps moaning while closing her eyes and her head is laid back on Chaeyoung's broad shoulder.

But suddenly, Mina stopped Chaeyoung which makes Chaeyoung very frustrated.

"What's wrong baby?" Chaeyoung asked frustratingly.

"I'm still washing the plates." Mina said as she feel hot liquid in between her legs.

She have never feel her panties so wet before.

Chaeyoung sighed and went to the living room.

He turned on the tv and start watching the tv while Mina feel uncomfortable because of the aching feeling of wanting to be touched in between.

Chaeyoung then thought of an idea and he went to pour a cup of water for Mina.

But he added viagra into the cup of water.

He stir the cup of water before he passed it to Mina for her to drink.

Mina didn't know what is happening so she thanked Chaeyoung for the water before drinking it.

After a while, she start to feel her sexual urge rising.

Once she finished washing the plates, she went to find Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung didn't look at her but he know that the effect have started to kick in.

"Chaeyoung-ah..." Mina said but Chaeyoung didn't answer her.

Mina snatched Chaeyoung's phone away and throw to somewhere on the bed.

She crawled towards Chaeyoung and since it's a oversized shirt, Chaeyoung can perfectly see her mounds.

Mina straddle on his lap and her hands quickly went into Chaeyoung's pant and his boxer.

Mina slide his member out of the cloths and pumped his member a few times.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I need you in me." Mina said and Chaeyoung smirked internally.

"I thought you wanted me to stop?" Chaeyoung said as he stopped Mina's hands that's working on his member.

"Please Chaeyoung-ah... I really need you inside of me now..." Mina said and Chaeyoung smirked.

Chaeyoung flipped their position, making him the top.

"Looks like it's working." Chaeyoung mumbled before kissing Mina passionately.

---

They laid down in the bed while panting heavily.

"What do you mean by it's working?" Mina asked Chaeyoung.

"I put viagra in your drink." Chaeyoung said and he laughed.

"What?! No wonder I feel the sudden urge of-" Mina paused and glared at the laughing cub.

She slapped his bicep before standing up to wear her undies.

"Baby... Don't be angry..." Chaeyoung said and hugged Mina's tiny waist.

"Don't do it again... I hate that feeling." Mina said and pouted.

Chaeyoung smiled and stood up.

"Okay... I'm sorry..." Chaeyoung said and kiss Mina's pout away.

They then laid back down and slowly fell asleep.

____________________________________

Boring chap.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!